2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These two dudes on suicide watch

Screenshot_20200301-103911_Instagram.jpg

Nice, I don't think I could do the kitchen twine laces.. wish they came with regular cream SB laces but I'll be using the pink or black in mine.
Good call. I got some cream laces from the coral snakes I’ll throw on tonight. Totally forgot!

Glad to see so many of the regulars ate on the Travis Scott's! Missed out on the premier raffle due to medical reasons and the prices on resell look ridiculous so these are just a pipe dream now. I was hoping the hype would trickle away before the safaris but seeing everyone go gaga over the bttys lows makes me skeptical on that. Could've swore all the highs re-released a few years ago and went to the outlets 🤷🏾‍♂️

Glad to see so many of the regulars ate on the Travis Scott's! Missed out on the premier raffle due to medical reasons and the prices on resell look ridiculous so these are just a pipe dream now. I was hoping the hype would trickle away before the safaris but seeing everyone go gaga over the bttys lows makes me skeptical on that. Could've swore all the highs re-released a few years ago and went to the outlets 🤷🏾‍♂️

They did..the only one I still have in my closet currently though is the St.John pair..started looking for the other color ways online but people are TAXING.

Hey guys, I’m new to the dunk scene. How do you go about securing pairs? How do you know which skate shops will have the drops etc? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom