2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are nice!
0F3E3199-7072-4271-83E0-162AB8467014.jpeg

just spend retail...there will always be something nice coming around the corner...

im not hurting for cash...but if you can make 8x the money you paid for these shoes, you should do it...the hype will move on to something else sooner or later
Agreed.. unless it’s kobes

Integrity is more valuable than clout to me.
Ask yourself why would you want fakes? Just to have them? To impress yourself or others?

The other question of will it screw the resale market is tied in to what I asked earlier. Some people will settle for fakes for whatever reason. Some will try to get the fakes to scam out some unaware folks.

Integrity.

I would never EVER try to scam anybody with fakes but if the decision is pay stupid resale or buy a rep that is 95% accurate, I don't see the harm in that. Not like I'm taking money out of Nike's pocket. They have created this monster by making pairs like this dumb limited.

I'm guessing my reddit post about the possibly upcoming TS reps violated a rule? Didn't mean to but unfortunately this and many other future releases might be getting this treatment from now on? Always should be on the lookout for getting scammed and while dunks haven't been the main shoes getting the rep treatment just be on the lookout more than ever...

Might be the first pair I remember you saying you didn't like
You are 100% correct. I love the crazy risks and designs they have on SBs, especially as of recently.
But these are a swing and a miss for me being a little too kiddish for my liking. These also remind me of the slurpees.
Id like to hear the story behind them, if any. It’s a little too easy for it to just be a cannabis strain.
I can see that little logo/character being real cool on merch

Back
Top Bottom