2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1583421225077.png

The alt laces in these were Canyon Purple?
Anyone have a lead on those? Avenger Purple won't match will they? or Royal Purple?

edit: nvm saw this pic on ebay. Any leads let me know
1583421606710.png

Maybe I’m just lazy because of my previous closet set up but it’s nearly impossible for me to trouble myself to move boxes around to wear a pair
Granted my old closet had shelves for 90+ open pairs so it was rare to have to grab something out of a box (And most of the boxes were just above eye level or on the ground)

New closet has 50ish spots but the boxed pairs are up top and I need a step stool to get to them..... maybe just spoiled but I see so many closets of just stacked boxes I don’t see how y’all can do it.... especially when they are stacked high/ not on racking

Maybe it’s just my pair decisions come at 5am before I roll out to work
When we go do stuff after work I’ll make an effort to grab something different but it tends to be something on an open shelf

Maybe I need to rotate my open stock
Yeah, I think that’s the right way to do it
I hear ya.. I only keep sb boxes, retro boxes, and anything with a special box like some Sauconys.. For everything else I've got these....
20200105_172927.jpg

Tactics had over 100 pairs of the travs.

15 size 10s, 15 size 10.5s ,15 size 11s, 17 size 11.5s, 15 size 12s, 11 size 13s. Not sure about size size 4-9.5.
Live raffle so no shenanigans.

CCS had similar numbers. No live raffle.

Largest stock of any release in the last several years.

why you lying bro? we all know these more rare than the paris joints

I understand the sentiment of saying plums are too expensive, but man once you get them in hand they're WELL worth the price if you can nab em for around $200-240. I was really hesitant to pay it at first but I'm so glad I did. Love this shoe

Back
Top Bottom