2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Welp splurged on a 7.5 trav Sb

shout out to the Philadelphia Flyers

Image result for crumb meme

So was the consensus on those GTS Returns was that they were super uncomfortable? They dropped here and I’m looking for a relatively cheap shoe to skate in.

So was the consensus on those GTS Returns was that they were super uncomfortable? They dropped here and I’m looking for a relatively cheap shoe to skate in.

They're very narrow, so you'd likely need to at least half size up, but then of course length comes in play. Best bet would be to grab some you can return if needed (assuming you can't try them on at a shop).

I have both pairs.

Both suck as far as sizing. However the Grey/Red pair fits much better than the safari as those (safari) are leather and the grey/red is suede and mesh.

I have both pairs.

Both suck as far as sizing. However the Grey/Red pair fits much better than the safari as those (safari) are leather and the grey/red is suede and mesh.
That's a bummer to hear. I'll wear my Safari pair this weekend and see how they fit.

Hopefully they're not too narrow for me.

i Wish this thread was how it used to be literally months ago. All this hype talk, resell games, got em posts and the like are waaayyyyyy toxic.

Is there another thread here or somewhere that actually is about the people? I’m just here to help, but I want it to be to people who also assist. Not a one sided give.

Back
Top Bottom