2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Work beaters

CD089558-68FD-4294-8C08-E7D01006DB20.jpeg

So I was thinking today about how keeping shoes DS for a long time is kinda silly to me. It amazes me there are pairs that are 15 years old for sale that still have never been worn. Was curious to know what you guys take is on this, and what is the oldest pair you still have on “ice”?
Its called investment 499,i got kd 4 nerf im never un dsinh

Last edited:
For anyone who grabbed the Plums, did they fit the same as regular SB lows, or are they more roomy like the OW dunks? I usually go 1/2 up on SBs, but OW dunks had way more space in the toebox at that size, and now I'm all confused about what to expect for the upcoming Syracuse/Kentucky pairs.

For anyone who grabbed the Plums, did they fit the same as regular SB lows, or are they more roomy like the OW dunks? I usually go 1/2 up on SBs, but OW dunks had way more space in the toebox at that size, and now I'm all confused about what to expect for the upcoming Syracuse/Kentucky pairs.

The shape on those OW dunks were trash and seemed to be a bit one-off in comparison to the latest run of non-SBs (Viotech 2.0s, Plums, etc).
I’ve never seen Dunks with a Ronald McDonald toe until those lol.

Over the last three years I think all of us have seen comments online about Abloh bringing back dunks, Travis bringing back dunks, etc. In my opinion that no one asked for it's all been Nike. The 15 years of dunk SB was the big turning point. It got people to go to shops to for the chance of winning the DS gem. They started putting SBs on SNKRs (not sure when that started, actually, but still critical in making them more desirable). They put out the SB book. They redid the dunk archive on the sites. They did more collabs, brought back OG tooling for some QS releases. Seeded the right people with pairs. Safe to say the GRs the last two years have been really solid. And then of course a lot of people like me that loved them when we were younger but couldn't afford em or as many of em and eventually got the spending power to get them. Even if you still wanna blame Abloh/Travis, remember that Nike has some of the best marketers in the entire world working for them that made this happen.

I just wish that same energy would be put into making them actually obtainable for those that want them.

they owe us nothing, really, but its disheartening to those of us that poured so much money and time into it "back in the day." now a lot of us sit on the sidelines while resellers with bots eat.

the feeling of getting something by waiting in line like a normal person or copping online is completely different than filling out raffle after raffle, taking a typical L and then copping off of stockx.

come on nike.

Back
Top Bottom