2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

He's right though. Expanding interest to other brands softens the blow of all these Ls.

i always have my mom, both sisters, my two accounts, my wifes account and my mother in laws account all try with different addresses/cc's/ip addresses, etc.. most of the time its an L on all..

I’ve always had trouble copping at outlets. What’s your trick?
Man, timing is everything with outlets. I live 10 minutes away from a Nike Clearance Store and I've been 3 times in one day just out of boredom. They'll put in new stock all the time and that's how I ended up with some steals for the low (Dunks, Air Max, Jordans, etc). It's just like thrifting clothes; sometimes you'll get a drought and sometimes you'll get lucky and find lots of gems.

I can't find the Safari on the site at all!

Same, either way I'm sure it's a wrap by now. Funny that people on the CCS ig were debating if bots worked on their site or not and most were saying they don't. Sure looked boted to me.... >_>

2020 Ls on hyped kicks continues for me, what sucks I’m in the what so called money sz range 8.5-9 so shoes for me is basically impossible

2020 Ls on hyped kicks continues for me, what sucks I’m in the what so called money sz range 8.5-9 so shoes for me is basically impossible

I feel for you peeps in those sizes, no release must be fun for you. 8-8.5 seems the worst.

Back
Top Bottom