2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

phamo phamo I dont have any Ws yet for the 9.5. I entered on 3 online raffles (premier, the detroit skateshop IG raffle and my local) haven't heard back from any yet. I'll keep you posted if I get any good news.

I feel like I can walk into the Galleria and get em anyway.

Wear some gloves, long sleeves and a mask if you do lol I feel like any mall especially Galleria may be filled with the sickness.

D389BEA6-F655-4DA5-9FAD-179D67F8EF12.png
I’m in Cleveland!!
spoof On!!

cmon fam... let us locals try toeat.

they not even shipping out of state, just wasting opportunity for me lol

Don't believe the hype around this Coronavirus

As of early March, the coronavirus outbreak had infected more than 100,000 people and killed more than 3,000 globally

By comparison, influenza — known as the common flu — has infected as many as 45 million Americans since October and killed as many as 46,000

As of early March, the coronavirus outbreak had infected more than 100,000 people and killed more than 3,000 globally

By comparison, influenza — known as the common flu — has infected as many as 45 million Americans since October and killed as many as 46,000
Influenza been around longer, has a vaccine. You need to compare percentage from initial outbreak. Regardless I don't think it's as fatal for most population. But it is wild and people should be safe not just for themselves but others as well.

But influenza can be dealt with an avoided. This new strand is a whole new beast my guy. It's not just numbers

so by percentage ........the Rona is way more deadly .

Here comes the L from Premier while 100 folks won TS' from them.. the curse words I need right now don't exist :lol:

so close to being done with dunks rn. won one raffle before from my local ever since they switched from fcfs a year ago, then my buddy enters for the first time on these safaris to resell them and is the first one called. ****ing phone died to wake me up on this release too and didn't get one w from all the raffles. i'm at least happy though that i finally got my hands on sea crystals. the sd area just sucks for snkrs cause everybody and their moms tries to resell

so close to being done with dunks rn. won one raffle before from my local ever since they switched from fcfs a year ago, then my buddy enters for the first time on these safaris to resell them and is the first one called. ****ing phone died to wake me up on this release too and didn't get one w from all the raffles. i'm at least happy though that i finally got my hands on sea crystals. the WORLD just sucks for snkrs cause everybody and their moms tries to resell

fixed

Back
Top Bottom