2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Show of hands, who is still going to work like normal? I work at a dispensary and we're staying open until someone forces us to close.

Own an extraction lab and we finally get our cart shipment from China tomorrow. I’m going to be pretty busy.

Also just harvested and been trimming up plants at home with my girl past couple days while she teleworks.

Plants don’t stop growing when human labor shuts down.

$231 stockx bid for ‘cuse got accepted overnight. Still need 2 more pairs so gonna wait and hope price dips more.
Nice, aren’t you a big footer too? That eBay code was getting em to around 240 shipped. Would like flat $200 shipped.. wishful.

SB’s have less toe room right? Plums and these a bit roomier?

Show of hands, who is still going to work like normal? I work at a dispensary and we're staying open until someone forces us to close.
I’m in healthcare so I’ll be working for the foreseeable future
It's whatever you personally feel about em, not what we feel about em
I know, Personally I don’t mind them. Just curious as to others opinions. I know the reaction AF1 and AJ1 mids get, wondering if it’s the same for dunks. :lol:

Nice, aren’t you a big footer too? That eBay code was getting em to around 240 shipped. Would like flat $200 shipped.. wishful.

SB’s have less toe room right? Plums and these a bit roomier?

No I’m a little footer. 8 in most Nike’s but 7.5 for dunks. Tough size so I have had to settle for 8 for some pairs. For the TS I picked size 8 on premier just because I knew I had a better shot and it paid off. Good to hear the cuse are a bit roomier because I got my 7.5.

Is the eBay code account specific? Haven’t seen anything on that but lmk what’s up. eBay code was clutch for the Rayguns. Actually surprised I had to pay more for the ‘cuse than I did on Rayguns.

I’m sorry if this has already been answered, I like to ignore the thread when I don’t win, but why do all the UK and Syracuse have SB lace bags? Im trying to cop and I’ve noticed the bags on eBay

At the office for the time being but starting next week the staff is going on a rotating schedule where half will be in the office and half will wfh. All the lawyers still gotta go in to the office.

same with my firm but the office started the process today with WFH from an app called SplashTop (allows user to WFH but still control the office computer as if they was here in person)

man nordstrom rack has a huge sale on nikes rn and i had the only pair of orange label dunk mids in my cart. they're supposed to hold for 15 minutes and those mfs sold out before the time ran out. there were good deals on blazers and janos too but no normal sizes

Working from home too.. this was not something my gig was used to. They basically never allowed anyone in my dept to ever do so and now we all are.

Hoping to come up on these Cuse Dunks with the price dipping. I copped Kentucky's already for not much more than they're going now but now I'm playing the waiting game with the way things are going. I have to watch my spending too but I offed some AJXI's to pay for my Safaris so when the Kentucky's were a must.

This whole virus thing is wild.. haven't lived through something this bizarre since 9/11 (I'm from NYC) and then the summer blackout back in 03. For anyone here with kids older folks be safe and careful.. I'm spraying down all deliveries with lysol. :nerd:

man nordstrom rack has a huge sale on nikes rn and i had the only pair of orange label dunk mids in my cart. they're supposed to hold for 15 minutes and those mfs sold out before the time ran out. there were good deals on blazers and janos too but no normal sizes
i grabbed the size 13 in the dunks.. had to wait until a cart hold ended and then jumped

WFH in PA. My county is basically shut down - only grocery stores, gas stations, and take-out/delivery restaurants are open to the public. Crazy times.

So glad I didn’t pass.. Griffey’s if released will be my first mid.
335372BA-5012-4B97-9D30-F3710C2EAA88.jpeg
929B792D-C7B5-4716-BCF9-BA009CE268FA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom