2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Getting spicy in the SB thread.. first I got a bum pair 'my guy' then I get sassed because I missed something because.. I'm human. Yikes.. :lol:
I'm gonna be honest I was drunk when I wrote that. My bad. First night in weeks I was able to forget about what's happening around me. I've been out of work for 2 weeks and probably for alot longer because of this virus. I'm sorry

I'm gonna be honest I was drunk when I wrote that. My bad. First night in weeks I was able to forget about what's happening around me. I've been out of work for 2 weeks and probably for alot longer because of this virus. I'm sorry

Try to keep your head up, man. Eventually this **** will pass and things will return to (a new, perhaps) normal. I know it's easier said that done, but just know that you're not alone. It's tough to stay positive/optimistic right now, for sure.

Also, I think a lot of us are indulging more than usual, lol. I'm sure you'll be forgiven. :nthat:

shoreguy85 shoreguy85 I respect it and thanks for that.. It sucks that you've been out of work. I hope you are able to get through this and that it ends soon.. I think we need more love in a time like this not to sound corny.

I was at a bus stop like 2 weeks ago and everyone was of course nervous about germs and sanitizing hands and a ball rolls over to me at the bus stop from a dog sitting with a small group in front of a restaurant. I picked it up and walked it over to them and when I said 'this is so gross' they all laughed and thanked me, bc that thing was all wet with dog drool :lol: .. one of them ran inside to give me some hand sanitizer before my bus came which was like a block away.. long pointless story to say we need more acts of kindness during this time because people are feeling the effects of this virus. I hope you have a good weekend and come out of this on top bro! :nthat:

Sorry for the long derailment SB Fam.. I'll post my set up to make up for it :D

This is my favorite thread in part because of the civility and camaraderie. I remember being in high school in 2003 lurking this thread and not much has changed. I sincerely hope everyone can continue to keep their heads up despite the tough times that have befallen some of us. Lotta real ones in here.

This is my favorite thread in part because of the civility and camaraderie. I remember being in high school in 2003 lurking this thread and not much has changed. I sincerely hope everyone can continue to keep their heads up despite the tough times that have befallen some of us. Lotta real ones in here.

I agree. I've been around for so long that despite being gone for a long time, it's dope knowing to know you can come back on here and things are still the status quo as if you never left.

Haven't purchased SBs since the black box era. Sold off all my brown, silver, pink, and black boxes when I was in college. It's great seeing people rocking the old stuff again. I admire verse001 verse001 and the other guys that never quit on Nike SB through the years.

I find that the regular Dunk better fits my personal style, but I will admit that the Safari Dunks got me reconsidering SBs again.

IMG_20200326_171223.jpg

This. I took a several year break from NT, and since I've been back, this thread (and Vans, but that's pretty dead) is the only one I can manage to hang around in.

It's just crazy right now because all I get to do is go to work and go straight home because of a stay-at-home order for Orlando. Gonna throw on some heat after work though because this life is still a blessing and I cant let this situation turn me into a sour robot.

Haven't purchased SBs since the black box era. Sold off all my brown, silver, pink, and black boxes when I was in college. It's great seeing people rocking the old stuff again. I admire verse001 verse001 and the other guys that never quit on Nike SB through the years.

I find that the regular Dunk better fits my personal style, but I will admit that the Safari Dunks got me reconsidering SBs again.

IMG_20200326_171223.jpg
Not a fan of those offwhites but your pics and lace jobs always looking on point. Cuse and plums so fire

As promised this is basically my set up.. I have like 3 of them covering a whole wall but I just showed one so you guys get the idea. I like a bit of organization so this is a must and they are broken up/shelved so I can only double stack. I think the closeness in shelves helps to avoid the dust someone mentioned before. Like dhtowng dhtowng said the box is really art to me and apart of my shoe/collecting experience so I refuse to get rid of them.
89E1BA96-CEF2-494B-847B-EEC20B9813B7.jpeg

These aren’t SB’s but I just wanted to give an example of why boxes are also a thing for me.. when Nike does things like this I appreciate it like crazy. Just makes the experience much more dope IMO.
C2E40360-43A6-460B-B97C-729414DEDFC0.jpeg

I don't have pairs in the volume that many of you do, but I keep my favorites in my bedroom and the peons in the entryway. I just moved into my first apartment about 4 months ago and I'm not planning on doing any shelves or boxes or anything. I keep some boxes in case I sell, I keep some boxes for replacements for pairs with no box that sell, and I keep some things like sentiments and photos in other boxes. Only box I really care about is the '94 Chicago box.

1585325588215.png

Back
Top Bottom