2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These seem to have popped up out of nowhere. Anyone else wonder if these are pushing forward to be the 420 release instead of the strawberry coughs?

These seem to have popped up out of nowhere. Anyone else wonder if these are pushing forward to be the 420 release instead of the strawberry coughs?

I think it’s more likely that shipments are all out of wack right now and that’s why we have delays and sporadic releases and dates pushed back etc.

Nike wants to move what they have already in stock right now with all the sales. That stuff is already in the warehouses and closed stores ready to go.

1585425093058.jpeg

Ben and Jerry’s “Chunky Dunky” SB
Via 94_sbchef and sb_addicts IG

The Dunk Low SB 'StockX'

Ben and jerry look more like wisconsin dairy lands to me which means I'll try to cop and that's what they will be called

What did you use for the glue and scuff marks? There’s a piece sticking out where the midsole and upper meet too on mine. Prob trim it.

The glue on mine came off rubbing with my finger or scraping with my fingernail. Scuffs came out easily with soap and water and a towel.

You could tell Nike was rushing on those though. My four year old daughter glues better than Nike.

Woah is there beef here?:wow::rofl:

Nah don’t get it twisted those are my guys. marikomorose marikomorose reminds of neek in a good way. I’d rather see a fit pic from either of those guys any day over the generic verse001 verse001 shot. And I like verse001 verse001 posts too but the internet and sneaker culture is better the more weird/real it is...to me at least. Seeing beat kicks and weird outfits from a whole person is more interesting than looking at a DS pair of kicks attached to ankles.

Smells like a cease and desist letter about to hit Nike with those Ben and Jerry’s dunks 🤔

Back
Top Bottom