2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9E1E760C-3BAF-426C-BBD2-38CB7B5C24EC.jpeg
They look odd for me 🤔🤔

who here is taking a Sneaker break with everything going on?
definitely. with the bots and Nike doing stupid like releasing a dunk designed after a baseball player mainly in the EU where they don't really even watch baseball.

got the plums for 220 on goat a week ago . if my local decides to do any online raffles i might enter, but not really sweating it like I would have 4 months ago.

my last planned purchase for the next few months is a new pair of Hoka One Ones to run in

Anyone else starting to think a lot of these stores are going to sit on the Hyp & Henns until people can go to the store in person?

Orchard in boston can't list NikeSB online, so if they got shipments of these, probably unless their contract changes

Id be surprised if that is still the case. Numerous accounts that could not before can now, and are now, selling Nike Sb online. Nike relaxed a lot of that stuff to help the shops.

that’s why we’ve seen a lot like plus, pla, recess, etc putting up dunks and blazers etc

Id be surprised if that is still the case. Numerous accounts that could not before can now, and are now, selling Nike Sb online. Nike relaxed a lot of that stuff to help the shops.

that’s why we’ve seen a lot like plus, pla, recess, etc putting up dunks and blazers etc

Honestly I wish they could hold onto their stock for in store until this all blows over.

Most of these shops don’t really make a lot of online sales so they just use Shopify and only the bots eat. Putting hyped SBs online via Shopify is basically like not putting them out at all lol.

I know it is what it is, but putting them online with Shopify is not a good solution to the problem.

Honestly I wish they could hold onto their stock for in store until this all blows over.

Most of these shops don’t really make a lot of online sales so they just use Shopify and only the bots eat. Putting hyped SBs online via Shopify is basically like not putting them out at all lol.

I know it is what it is, but putting them online with Shopify is not a good solution to the problem.

Bot or not, right now more than ever, a sale is a sale. Some of these stores may not make it through the Summer at this rate.

well there you go, I had seen other stores doing it, but not Orchard, but it looks like they have SB stuff as a brand category now (don't remember seeing it last time I checked)

nothing super exciting up there though. and they def haven't posted anything on IG about the april GRs, so maybe they haven't gotten a shipment yet.

Back
Top Bottom