2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like BLUE not Purple (too bad)
1586198168761.png

1586198185779.png
DAMN IT!

Clear sole szn

I got my shipping confirmation on April 3rd. I only ordered a hoodie. My friend who ordered a hoodie and a deck hasn’t gotten his shipping confirmation yet so they’re prolly sending out single item orders first.
Fellas not sure if any has asked Or is this the correct thread but has anyone revived any updates on the Travis Sb merch purchase on his site?

Anyone have any thoughts on what a fair price would be for a DS pair of the original Mulder SB in size 10 given today's Dunk climate? I haven't seen any sold in that size anywhere recently. Closest was a size 9 on StockX last summer and they went for $1450.

Anyone have any thoughts on what a fair price would be for a DS pair of the original Mulder SB in size 10 given today's Dunk climate? I haven't seen any sold in that size anywhere recently. Closest was a size 9 on StockX last summer and they went for $1450.
Times are weird now. Seems like the market will be fluctuating in a downward direction just as fast as it’s risen in the past months.

Back
Top Bottom