2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Isles just came in! As a formally trained photographer, I felt like these were a must cop. Loving the details on these.
6F4FC240-84EB-4E0F-AF94-96B86EFF5AB4.jpeg

8BAB939D-E184-4CC7-B8B1-72B41A9BEC6F.jpeg
549C8069-30F7-4CDC-9D87-33505D8E195D.jpeg
A33002B1-96DA-4623-BE80-037B683C3E4D.jpeg

You following Brady next year or you stayin strong w Pats??
**** brady and his avocado ice cream. jk, i'll follow the bucs, but Pats all day. plus i went to school in New Orleans, so the saints would be the first team i care about in the nfc south if I were to ever cheer for another team. which i would not.

**** brady and his avocado ice cream. jk, i'll follow the bucs, but Pats all day. plus i went to school in New Orleans, so the saints would be the first team i care about in the nfc south if I were to ever cheer for another team. which i would not.

haha a bittersweet time for you Pats fans, i love it hahaha. Im an Eagles fan, no one likes us we dont careeeee

Isles just came in! As a formally trained photographer, I felt like these were a must cop. Loving the details on these.
6F4FC240-84EB-4E0F-AF94-96B86EFF5AB4.jpeg

8BAB939D-E184-4CC7-B8B1-72B41A9BEC6F.jpeg
549C8069-30F7-4CDC-9D87-33505D8E195D.jpeg
A33002B1-96DA-4623-BE80-037B683C3E4D.jpeg
I actually got two pairs of these. I’m waiting for them to come in. Second pair was an impulse decision since I thought that these were going to get hard to get years from now.

SNKRS Restock pair came in. Luckily they came from the Indiana distro center, so I don’t have to put them in quarantine.
Probably gonna throw some white Sb laces in them. Or if anybody has an extra red pair from the plum highs sitting around...:nerd:

You're the only person that I've seen hit on the restock so far, congrats. My bid got accepted on stock x last week and my pair should be here tomorrow. I ordered the team red laces from fully laced. They seem pretty spot on if you can't find the plum high laces.

haha a bittersweet time for you Pats fans, i love it hahaha. Im an Eagles fan, no one likes us we dont careeeee
y'all know stidham gonna come out and light the league ablaze and everyone gonna be salty af.

who am i kidding. it'll be some time before the Pats become what they once were, but 20 years of excellence is good enough for me. I've been following them since the early 90s. I know how to live with a crappy Pats team.

y'all know stidham gonna come out and light the league ablaze and everyone gonna be salty af.

who am i kidding. it'll be some time before the Pats become what they once were, but 20 years of excellence is good enough for me. I've been following them since the early 90s. I know how to live with a crappy Pats team.
There will most likely never be a team more dominant for so long. Better than any other dynasty and best qb ever, regardless of what delusional sf fans say.

Back
Top Bottom