2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just cuz there's StockX Bids don't mean there's pairs in hand for sale ready to ship

Unless your the shop and you wanna make some $$$

Already Backdoored. FSR available.
AA46CC03-FA99-4D16-8FA0-5202686F00C3.png
doesn't mean anything tbh, anyone can put up listing rn. probably people testing the waters or super confident botters.

Yday was my birthday.. already know its an L here :lol: At least I won the FR V's that shock dropped.

So besides the spot I've put some of you onto, I found out that the other skate shop in my town also has an sb account. Nothing too crazy but he has truckits, shadow J packs, spectrums, and some other stuff at retail if anyone is looking, and could really use the business right now. Boarderlinelegacy on insta, tell him Leo sent you and Deez might hook it up.

I hit them up see if they have my size. Thanks for the heads up :pimp:

Reactions: 907
So besides the spot I've put some of you onto, I found out that the other skate shop in my town also has an sb account. Nothing too crazy but he has truckits, shadow J packs, spectrums, and some other stuff at retail if anyone is looking, and could really use the business right now. Boarderlinelegacy on insta, tell him Leo sent you and Deez might hook it up.

Just hit them up for shadows and spectrums. Fingers crossed

Dm sent. Hope I get lucky

Back
Top Bottom