2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone looking to potentially buy a bulk amount of SBs? I’m thinking about offloading to pursue different work. Kinda tired of the career choice I’ve made.
size? or just stop sweatin these drops anymore. i'm pretty much only supporting orchard and a few other shops i've had a rapport with before (premier, blacksheep, zupport) and just looking to other models that i really like. been using all my funds that would have gone towards dunks on gel lyte 3s/diadora/nb/af1s.

when everyone zigs you zag. lil 420 pun for y'all.

SO.. where are we trying for 420's.
tenor (3).gif

going by the hashtags looking like local only anyway

As if that's ever stopped anybody from using Copdate :lol:
People were willing to catch a flight out across the country to collect the Travis Scott SB Dunk Lows if they won on Copdate :lol:
And these upcoming Skunks are WAAAAAAY more limited than those Travis Scott Dunks, which means some people (resellers) see :emoji_money_mouth::emoji_money_mouth:💰

So besides the spot I've put some of you onto, I found out that the other skate shop in my town also has an sb account. Nothing too crazy but he has truckits, shadow J packs, spectrums, and some other stuff at retail if anyone is looking, and could really use the business right now. Boarderlinelegacy on insta, tell him Leo sent you and Deez might hook it up.

Thanks for sharing bro but I called the shop & they're sold out... only 1 pair of Spectrum high left in Sz 13

Reactions: 907
All that just to say , they’ll drop info in their timezone lmaooo 😂 I respect it. At least it gives me a chance to log in once people Peep it’s nothing right now

Back
Top Bottom