2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Missed big time on that link registration lol Was trying to sign in copdate around 4:20 - 4:40 and couldn't. Then I went outside about 30 minutes to put together a power wheel 4 wheeler thing for my daughter and I come back here and thread jumped 5 pages lol GL to yall who were able to enter seems they took a fairer approach with this than expected.

I think it was a fair release. In terms of procedure at least. Obviously the quantity releasing is absurd. A lot of people mad in the IG comments they couldn’t install copdate. So that filtered out a lot of people. Then, raffle was only open for a few minutes which also filtered out a lot of people. If you really wanted a shot at these you had to be paying attention to familia IG today and already had copdate installed. I got an entry in and am not expecting a W but I feel I have a better chance than if this was on SNKRS or a website.

Crazy that your town of 30K has 2 SB accounts, and we have a 600K person city fighting over one FSR at the one shop in Baltimore.
Not only that, there's no roads in, so no one else is getting them. They're both old school skate and snowboard shops, boarderline doesn't really know anything about SB like people here do and doesn't get any limited stuff, just GR's. He was shocked by how many people have reached out!

Not only that, there's no roads in, so no one else is getting them. They're both old school skate and snowboard shops, boarderline doesn't really know anything about SB like people here do and doesn't get any limited stuff, just GR's. He was shocked by how many people have reached out!

Haven’t gotten a response from them on Insta is that the best place to reach them?

Not even sad I missed it. Idea is cool but I can't wear a shoe that loud anymore. Good luck fellas. Crazy cuz when I got the oh skunks I said there's no way I can wear this shoe it's to much lol. 10 years later saying same thing. No biggie. Onto the next drop aka L

21D53440-7A12-4D16-98FC-CC2329DCA811.jpeg

Ayyy let's go! I fell off HARD, I think last I saw, Robin or Chopper were the last people to join. One of them, I forgot. Luffy didn't have any "gears". I copped pirate warrior 3 tho. I'm play that to catch up because it's way too much to watch and read lol

Ayyy let's go! I fell off HARD, I think last I saw, Robin or Chopper were the last people to join. One of them, I forgot. Luffy didn't have any "gears". I copped pirate warrior 3 tho. I'm play that to catch up because it's way too much to watch and read lol
Haven't read One Piece since chapter 917. I'm saving the epic binge read for the day when I'm highly bored. Just been reading other stuff here & there.

Hope the Strawberry Coughs weren't pushed back TOO far. I actually kinda like those even though I don't really like the icy sole.

Back
Top Bottom