2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New pick up today

Attachments

• 15875040926471955494040652123639.jpg
    15875040926471955494040652123639.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 366
Copdate would be stupid to not push the release back a couple more days. More boost entries more money

Last edited:
Anyone have any ideas on what to do with UnTokyo lows? I think someone said a coffee method of some sorts? I’m tired of trying to keep them clean and just want to custom them.

Ahh. That's why I've never seen them. They look much better like this. Anyway, back to the app confirmation screenshot show.
Decided that I had enough dark denim sneakers, so wanted to lighten them up. Was actually going for white but didn't let them sit long enough. Kinda like them this way though.

Got my boost email. Against all I believe in, I gave them money for nothing. I even hit that stupid pay button so many times trying to make it process that my fraud alert service called to question why I was paying 5 to a Canadian software company soo many times. I hope I only get charged once. I am a fool. It a fool with a slight chance.

lol I’m just waiting for an email

Got my boost email. Against all I believe in, I gave them money for nothing. I even hit that stupid pay button so many times trying to make it process that my fraud alert service called to question why I was paying 5 to a Canadian software company soo many times. I hope I only get charged once. I am a fool. It a fool with a slight chance.

Man I hope they push out winners in increments such as the 1st or so many people that entered within the 1st minute and so on.. i got my email at 8:27am and responded without any problems 3 mins later.

Since we were talking about "unauthorized" pairs the other day. The write up in this listing might be the most absurd sales pitch I've ever seen for fake *** shoes. Not to be outdone by his $700 price tag.

Back
Top Bottom