2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

8FEBA241-C759-40CF-BEEE-F97ED8CBB16C.jpeg

delayed W, these are crispy. ill take these over those horrendous ‘unskunks’ any day

Since we were talking about "unauthorized" pairs the other day. The write up in this listing might be the most absurd sales pitch I've ever seen for fake *** shoes. Not to be outdone by his $700 price tag.

This dude said A-! :rofl:

Lol remember when that guy posted confirmation success as we are still waiting now for our scam boost emails

quick little story time.

skipped school to get the Skunks...3 deep in a car at Pogo Skateshop in Birmingham Michigan around 4AM. 4th in line...price was bumped up to 150 because of the line :frown: There were only about 10 people in line and they had about 25 pairs. Owner of a boutique in Birmingham bought 5 pairs lol. Better days for the SB culture.

To those who successfully entered, you all see the entry in app? I entered with about over a minute to spare, for the success screen, but when I peep the app I see nada. Not indicative of anything, correct (besides their slow app lol)?

To those who successfully entered, you all see the entry in app? I entered with about over a minute to spare, for the success screen, but when I peep the app I see nada. Not indicative of anything, correct (besides their slow app lol)?

entry is in the app under My Lists. They're sending out more confirmations tomorrow.

Of the 420 pairs, how many pairs do you guys think are going to be sold to us the commoners? I’m guessing under 300 pairs.

I don’t even know why I did the boost. Hopefully the shop gets some of that at least so I can feel better about it

Back
Top Bottom