2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just picked these up VNDS for a decent price, considering the times.....
*******the RESNs only the others in the background are not mine.....lol*******

B9EFC499-3AEB-4353-878E-2070E12F45C6.jpeg

Did anyone else enter at almost 4:20 on the dot and still not get a email yet? I'm over here about to break my F5 button today lmaoooooo

I did and haven’t received an email. Not too worried about it though. Not like I would win anyway. Does anyone know if Brooklyn Projects announced a winner for there SB raffle?

Welp yea officially saving my $5 after seeing copdates IG story.. all over

**** makes no damn sense ive had an sccount since feb with copdate

Forgot I had a bid on these and just got order confirmed from StockX :pimp: $165 best price I’ve got on anything lately:rofl:
F538CD23-7FB7-491A-AD15-40FF2ACB3A14.jpeg

Had to grab another pair of ‘cuse low too. $310 total and got my first pair for $260 total. Feel like I got robbed on this second pair but I guess my average is $285 per pair now (still terrible :lol:) Need to grab one more pair eventually.

I was looking at a pair of BTTYS ‘cuse but dudes asking too much for them. Really need them to add to this small ‘cuse collection I got going too.

And I was looking at my other emails from StockX I was bidding $800 for OG Skunks when lowest ask was at $1500 a month or two ago. Lowest ask now $4K :lol: :smh: Some of these prices are getting out of hand.

Team Smallfeet - i found the shadows in Sz 6, 6.5

Every release needs to be done like the KAWS IV's.. this sucks.. 548pm today no confirmation nothing in copdate. This is why I get annoyed with releases like this.. whats the point.

Back
Top Bottom