2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nah. None of my shops got these. I really want the Hennessy but this is a good consolation prize. At least I’ll try to get one from the “pack”
**** I didnt even realize the link he posted was the nationwide raffle. didnt look closely and thought it was the same as the local link

it’s a auto L for me ... sneaker Twitter blast the link like wild fire , so I’m not holding my breath

IMG_3579.jpg

i really regret selling my pair :frown:

It does suck to miss out, but for those who are on it, it’s the best way to prevent bots/multiple entries. Gives you a fair chance at least.

So I paid for the Triple Boost on copdate like 4 times and see the charge on my card but the link they sent keeps telling me a still have a single boost. Did ya'll get an email confirmation saying you successfully paid for the boost?

So I paid for the Triple Boost on copdate like 4 times and see the charge on my card but the link they sent keeps telling me a still have a single boost. Did ya'll get an email confirmation saying you successfully paid for the boost?

Yep, I got a email receipt

On copdate my raffle entry shows ×3

who??

I swear Instagram really got ppl feelin famous. Taking pics of kicks and hyped gear makes you an influencer? I guess for the kids who don’t have that **** maybe.
Ay she doing something right if she getting paid and seeded for the almost the same quality of stuff I post, and she's under 10k followers too. I'm boutta ask her for some advice lol

Back
Top Bottom