2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any word about the laser oranges dunks? I haven’t seen any us shop posting about them outside of unheardof. I really want those.
Same here. I'm still wanting the Hennessy ones as well. Idk if most shops sold them already or shipments are delayed or what.

Not dunks nor SBs, but think they belong here as Zoo York was behind the colourway.

E2175E7A-6634-43EA-8BA7-61FCF0B6758A.jpeg

who was in here talking about those nike woven shorts? if anyone has those in an XL can they get me a measurement of waistband down to end of short? they look shorter than i'd wear on the "models" online but I love that material. DM if needed. thx

116a21905030fd25c9b4adcc5791bf13.png

Two hours?
Lmao I know. He's only talking to Mayor for a little bit in the first half. His videos are pretty interesting to watch though. Gets people in the chat to join on his live to talk sneakers and show off some of their sneakers. Most recent one he was talking with a guy about having a possible fake pair of Strangeloves. Nothing ground breaking but just interesting stuff.

Had one guy who said he has 60 pairs of chunky dunks coming from some backdoor connect in Oregon and is willing to sell them to twojays. Like cmon, 60 pairs.

OGs

Went to a small birthday gathering and my cousin in law saw the dunks I was wearing. I joked that dunks are back and are stupid hype right now. He then shares stories of how he would be calling skate shops every day and picking them up during his lunch breaks. Finally I said, ok what dunks you got?! And he said all the first ones. We go to the garage and i see the stack of orange boxes. I was shocked! Of course I offered to buy them, but he respectfully declined. He doesn’t need the money and wants to pass to his son. Here’s some pics I snapped in very bad lighting in that cramped garage. I managed to convince him to sell the green Celtics lows. I told him sell those now before they retro

8813F41D-FAE8-4B85-BA65-7AEB547234E3.jpeg

84BFBC3B-4545-4586-BE84-EBA3D54A5A1F.jpeg

6644F777-41A8-40E1-890F-D62F41FC2981.jpeg

Last edited:
OGs

Went to a small birthday gathering and my cousin in law saw the dunks I was wearing. I joked that dunks are back and are stupid hype right now. He then shares stories of how he would be calling skate shops every day and picking them up during his lunch breaks. Finally I said, ok what dunks you got?! And he said all the first ones. We go to the garage and i see the stack of orange boxes. I was shocked! Of course I offered to buy them, but he respectfully declined. He doesn’t need the money and wants to pass to his son. Here’s some pics I snapped in very bad lighting in that cramped garage. I managed to convince him to sell the green Celtics lows. I told him sell those now before they retro
View attachment 2578477
View attachment 2578476

View attachment 2578479

Ommmmmggggggg

OGs

View attachment 2578477
View attachment 2578476

View attachment 2578479

I would do dirty things for those Mulders.

Back
Top Bottom