2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hated the P-rod 2. was so frsutrating when they transitioned from the first model

Reactions: ...
Happy to see More of the regs hit.

Also 2 more of my hippie friends asked me about the Grateful dead's today. Ain’t gonna be no peace & Love with those. Gonna be a bloodbath. Good luck boys.
I know its's going to be a hyped release when my younger cousin asked when the new bear pack was gonna drop. He had me thinking they were retroing, sadly its just the Grateful Deads. Still missing the baby bears from the pack and refuse to pay the current "market price"

IMG_20200527_100604.jpg

Guy i sold some kicks to a few years back has 50 pairs of the chunky dunks comin in. Not sure what type of bot he uses with his group of people but the last couple of years, he always hits and for many pairs

Until some idiot wants to ruin it for everybody and fight.

FCFS the fights can screw things up

But outside of that what ruins it is people don’t know how to stand in a line to save a life

Single file?

good luck it be like 3-5 rows in certain spots of the line

dudes be socializing all over the damn line up and down the block

people “on line” grouped up across from the line by someone’s car sometimes other side of the street lol

then of course the line cutters who will either group with the above mentioned idiots to sneak on the line

or during the fast “everyone get in a straight line” call out by the shop dart in during the mess of that trying to come together

All that stuff tends to be what leads to the fight in all honesty most of the time

Years ago I had someone cut me in line I was like 11th in line my friend with me at 12 a dude cuts the line ahead of me say like 5/6th I legit walked up to dude and told him bro to the back you cut the line I’m not having this

I said it friendly

Dude wanna stay quiet and not move

I grabbed dude and threw him into the trash on the side of the line on the curb

after being laughed at and now entire line sees his face knowing he cut he goes to the back

now I was 11th my pair was guaranteed at that point but it was the principle

Even shops I’ve lined up at have said out loud to entire line “we not responsible for line cutting if ya let people cut you that’s on you”

I mean they legit telling you handle that lol

outside of the one time I threw dude in the trash all other times I said something they moved

it’s been many years since I’ve lined up and on the real I likely wouldn’t do it ever again just too old for that mess

mind you I’m talking about YEARS before ghost chairs was a thing lol

we had respect if me and my boy was on the line and he went for food we would tell the person on both sides of us hey he goin for food he coming back would even offer to grab something for them if they wanted

And we would be present on the actual line 99% of the time non of that go sleep in the car crap lol

stuff I see now a days I would catch a case beating people up it’s wild disrespectful lol

Back
Top Bottom