2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally
D572387A-6EB9-4863-987F-F2E6D88ACE80.jpeg

My size wasn't less than 250 for sure. It probably got close to it and I should've copped too but the price on those was always too high. It was just better back then than now :lol:

Wanted to share this photo for all the heads complaining about new hypebeasts and new dunk hype

1594820381985.png

See the above link for more gems - mostly people wearing dunks. So don't think this is any new ****.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.09.33 AM.png

these make me nostalgic for my old Batman mids... hmm I wonder which stores lost Orange Label status & why....?

we talked about that a while back when someone in here dropped the info.....and of course everyone challenged it, but now they won't because nikesborrepost posted it lol (no shots at you)....this was mentioned when it was also dropped that ordering for the shops had stopped and almost everything was going to be allocated from here on out....

Wanted to share this photo for all the heads complaining about new hypebeasts and new dunk hype

1594820381985.png

See the above link for more gems - mostly people wearing dunks. So don't think this is any new ****.

Damn, I was not ready to go back to high school like that.

Last edited:
ahh hypebeast… remember the kid with the tub of gel in his hair and the sunglasses who always had the most expensive SBs on? Always took a pic with a thumbs up. No one thought he was a real poster.

Back
Top Bottom