2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is today when the dead the Dead.net emails come for winners? I actually am a huge Deadhead which means I’ve killed way too many brain cells and forgot if it was today or tomorrow. (I wonder if they’ll give folks who already had accounts there an advantage???)
Pretty sure it's random 1-2pm est tho

yeah so that number is prolly crazy low in relation to participants in an actual release then right?
indeed. i can’t imagine that everyone on the snkrs app interacts with the polls.

is there any consensus on whether there are gonna be other grateful dead dunks? since the inspiration has five bears...

is there any consensus on whether there are gonna be other grateful dead dunks? since the inspiration has five bears...
[/QUOTE]
indeed. i can’t imagine that everyone on the snkrs app interacts with the polls.

Normally any bear related stuff has a red and blue one also that isn’t in that original piece of art.

1595514676126.png

Yesterday's wear. Nasty storm hit later in the afternoon when I was at the park, was able to stuff them in my bag. Only the suede on the heels got wet. Coulda been worse.

Last edited:
Retail was 150 so both pairs for 250 is a steal unless you mean 250 each.

definitely $250 each, I remember stopping by one day when roshes were the huge craze and they were selling them at $120 a piece, when you could walk into your local foot locker and get them for $70-80 (whatever retail was)

Back
Top Bottom