2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whats crazy is that these are what i would call GR dunks for 2002, not much nicknamed models here yet i would say 2003+ BUT NOW are raffles and the biggest hassle to buy. i have never entered a raffle for shoes haha, last pair of dunks i bought was black OL dunks off i think SNS or sumn

26846015-DCAA-4D98-915A-95F4B36C9F62.jpeg
91FF2525-4FC8-4209-BB38-2107E44AFFD2.jpeg

Whats crazy is that these are what i would call GR dunks for 2002, not much nicknamed models here yet i would say 2003+ BUT NOW are raffles and the biggest hassle to buy. i have never entered a raffle for shoes haha, last pair of dunks i bought was black OL dunks off i think SNS or sumn

But those weren't even GR Dunks in 2002. Most of those were Co.JP releases.

I think the term used was "finna skyrocket". Cant remember who it was but it turns out he/she was a physic.

it was the dude at project blitz that's been plugging trav with sbs; pretty sure the post was specifically referring to the freddy dunks, and sbs were already on the climb

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 Yup, you are right. Dunks were already on the climb but I didn't think that the "skyrocketing" prices would go so high or last as long as it has. I'm longing for the days of free shipping no tax pickups. Hopefully those days come back sooner than later.

Don't tell us.. you...... forgot you had these didn't you? :lol:
Hahaha I remember having them but haven’t seen it in 8 years or so. I left it behind at my dad’s house when I moved out (along with a bunch of other stuff - free storage) and finally picked it up a couple of weeks ago. I guess my dad/little brother was done with some of my sneakers taking up space.

I gave my little brother a bunch of my SBs when I moved out and man, he absolutely destroyed them. Such conflicting feelings about it.

Back
Top Bottom