2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1598397454934.png

This is one of those Ls where you can kind of just feel it through the computer screen.

Smh I’m tight I forgot about this medicom drop. They’re looking better and better the more in hand pics I see.. why did I have to go to sleep so late yesterday :angry::angry::lol:

honestly feel the opposite about Sambas though. Was excited at first but for some reason now I’m “meh” on them

ACG, ugly duckling pack, and those women’s greys are what I need tho. need to see how the suede is on the ceramics/veneers

Last edited:
Medicom release felt like the old days. Hit at Premier. Hit on SNKRS. Passed up an opportunity for a third at the local (FCFS shock drop and I was right in the neighborhood when they announced). I should just quit now and go out on a high.

I do want the Civilist’s though...

Medicom release felt like the old days. Hit at Premier. Hit on SNKRS. Passed up an opportunity for a third at the local (FCFS shock drop and I was right in the neighborhood when they announced). I should just quit now and go out on a high.

I do want the Civilist’s though...
Geez. I couldn’t get one. Rather have the civs.

IDK why I thought Civ's would be low end resale when the pics first surfaced. Then the thermo stuff happened and it was over.. couldn't even grab a pair of Medicoms. Had to pay resale for Sambas..

Haven't scored a Jordan 1 since Court Purple 2.0's.. I hate this whole year lol.

Is boost on copdate worth it?

From reading on here I'd say no lol but I pretty much quit using copdate after all shops started using it and there was almost never anything on there in my area. Feel like boost is just a throw away hypebeast tax.

Is boost on copdate worth it?

From reading on here I'd say no lol but I pretty much quit using copdate after all shops started using it and there was almost never anything on there in my area. Feel like boost is just a throw away hypebeast tax.
Yea pass on all that. If you getting a W it won't be because of boost. Just a cash grab

Back
Top Bottom