2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got some fat whites in. Much better.

1598645259865.png

They just posted on IG that they sent out emails, so I believe so.

the email was for the shoe size but then that was it. It seems the way it was set up was

1) you do your homework & submit before time limit
2) they sent you an email about size (survey)
3) once they received then they raffled for winners

that's how i understood it.

work 10 min away from my local shop. Debating if I should start spending my lunch time there each day till chis drop :lol:

Brooklyn Projects has a cool shirt up. Only 100 made, and they are giving 2 pair of Civilists away. Probably better odds (2% chance) than any Copdate raffle.

Read up on the last 50 pages or so and I think we're at an interesting point in SB history. Celebrities being seen with SBs have pushed hype and resell prices to some of the highest we've seen.... but to the people who have been with SBs for a long time....
Don't worry.
All things are temporary and this too shall pass. If anything I think we end up seeing more off the wall releases with renewed interest in the brand so there are certain positives too.

Read up on the last 50 pages or so and I think we're at an interesting point in SB history. Celebrities being seen with SBs have pushed hype and resell prices to some of the highest we've seen.... but to the people who have been with SBs for a long time....
Don't worry.
All things are temporary and this too shall pass. If anything I think we end up seeing more off the wall releases with renewed interest in the brand so there are certain positives too.
💯 Fashion is cyclical, right now we're just at or approaching a peak. Been watching the samba prices on goat and its been the first dunk I've seen fall to the 250-260 range in resell this soon after dropping. A sign that things are coming to a head? Or maybe everyone is so hyped about these civilist and chis dropping they are freeing up funds.

💯 Fashion is cyclical, right now we're just at or approaching a peak. Been watching the samba prices on goat and its been the first dunk I've seen fall to the 250-260 range in resell this soon after dropping. A sign that things are coming to a head? Or maybe everyone is so hyped about these civilist and chis dropping they are freeing up funds.
Medicom resell is “only“ around 500, that surprises me.

there are so many dunks coming 2021 so hopefully the hype calms down when kids move on to the next hot thing

Thorough indeed! I had my old phone next to me on Google. I think I got all the answers right. Got the same list doscinco doscinco barely finished the quiz before 5 minutes were up. Probably within 20 secs. Of end time.

Back
Top Bottom