2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I prefer the Civ's but the Medicoms have grown on me a lot since they first popped up. I just hope they ease up on the pony hair express for a little while.

5778BD5C-B18C-470F-A5CC-4EA6F622A688.jpeg

copped off Copdate

"I" won something for once. :lol: :smh:

I prefer those over the union 4s tbh congrats on the W

I don't like the Unions but it's the competitive side of me that was pissed. I struck out on both the Union 1s and 4s. And overall I've had the worst luck with raffles or trying to purchase big drops online. It's literally been YEARS. Was hoping to finally score something yesterday, 1 pair at least.

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS and @hittoes How's the material feel in hand on the civilists?

Feels good. I love playing with them, running my finger on the shoe to see the instant colour changes. IMO, as far as SBs go, they're probably the best drop of 2020 so far. Either those or Travis SBs (which I still want).

Feels good. I love playing with them, running my finger on the shoe to see the instant colour changes. IMO, as far as SBs go, they're probably the best drop of 2020 so far. Either those or Travis SBs (which I still want).

TS are the only thing I've won this year. And was actually my very first time doing the raffle thing and I only entered in Premier raffle. I think all my luck went into that cause Its been L city since. Would've played the lotto instead if I knew haha

Will the color change feature continue forever on the civilist? Saw someone say another model with that feature would only work for like 10-15 changes then wouldn't change anymore

after a long year and a half of trying, a miscarriage along the way, my wife is finally pregnant again. Got a good feeling about this one.

Hoping i can take some of that luck to the premier raffle online for the civilist dunks!
Congrats to the both of you

Back
Top Bottom