2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tomorrows shoes ......
7387CFDB-E421-4A56-9922-86AEE632D474.jpeg
On foot pics or G.T.F.O.

Picked up my Atlas dunks today. They had a lot in stock so locals be patient.

If you guys are wondering why none of the apparel was released online, apparently someone had copyrighted “Lost At Sea” and all the clothing had it so they couldn’t sell it online.

Picked up my Atlas dunks today. They had a lot in stock so locals be patient.

If you guys are wondering why none of the apparel was released online, apparently someone had copyrighted “Lost At Sea” and all the clothing had it so they couldn’t sell it online.
Did they tell you they still had a lot of stock remaining? Seen a rumors that today was the last day they were picking winners but as one of the many that haven't won, seeing some people flex their double ups today just stung on the inside.

Did they tell you they still had a lot of stock remaining? Seen a rumors that today was the last day they were picking winners but as one of the many that haven't won, seeing some people flex their double ups today just stung on the inside.

They didn't say how much they had left but it felt like they'll do another round of emails soon. I got my first choice so if they were running low, I should have gotten my second or third. They did run out of all the grey shirts with the graphics though.

Is the nationwide raffle done though? I’m seeing a lot more listings, so I’m not sure if it’s the locals, nationwide winners or both.

Listings on eBay or elsewhere? If eBay I think you can actually see where the seller will be shipping the item from iirc.

Seeing them on eBay for sure and also going off StockX. I didn’t take the time to check locations because there have only been two 11.5s on eBay., but one for sure was from Cali.

Back
Top Bottom