2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1602084430460.png
1602084442409.png
1602084451669.png
1602084459515.png

What did you think of the show? Did you watch the entire series?
I liked it! It was funky for sure. The kitschyness and surrealness was fun and I found the soap opera elements kind of enchanting in a way haha. I also loved the setting and location. Before I knew that's where twin peaks was filmed I had visited the falls that are featured throughout the show. Yeah, I watched the original two and the 2017 reboot.

These are My Favorite Nike SB for 2020.
I know these aren’t for everyone, but they definitely had me excited when I first saw them.
Plus, what I’m hearing is that only those Skate shops that received the Recycle Box, will be receiving them...

I liked it! It was funky for sure. The kitschyness and surrealness was fun and I found the soap opera elements kind of enchanting in a way haha. I also loved the setting and location. Before I knew that's where twin peaks was filmed I had visited the falls that are featured throughout the show. Yeah, I watched the original two and the 2017 reboot.
Awesome. Glad you liked it. Its my favorite show of all time. I highly recommend you watch “Fire walk with me” it’s the Film prequel to the series. It’s a lot darker than the show. I think it’s Lynch’s best work.

Awesome. Glad you liked it. Its my favorite show of all time. I highly recommend you watch “Fire walk with me” it’s the Film prequel to the series. It’s a lot darker than the show. I think it’s Lynch’s best work.
Oh yeah I watched that too! Wasn't as into it, though. I really liked Dale Cooper's character and how the shows revolved around him, even as Dougie in the reboot. So the movie was lost on me a bit.

Oh yeah I watched that too! Wasn't as into it, though. I really liked Dale Cooper's character and how the shows revolved around him, even as Dougie in the reboot. So the movie was lost on me a bit.
I personally love it. But you aren’t alone in your opinion. Even some of the actors from the series said the movie went a little too far out there. Lol.

Out of the loop at the moment, ever since Blades on Bway in Mahattan closed down. What are some of the other Orange label spots in NYC? Atmos?

Back
Top Bottom