2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man didn't even know about the CCS raffle. Missed 2 good chances to have a CHANCE to buy lol. Hoping more raffles pop up. If someone can share here or to me is appreciate it.

If all else fails it be good to get resale prices down with these releases.

Nope, and I haven't heard any word yet surprisingly
Ok, then.
I've worn my pair off and on since I bought them.
Personally, they are comfortable.
They do have that Ishod Wair feel to them - Thinner tongue, Light weight, Zoom Air, etc...
My only concern, which I think has been mentioned before is the Heel/Ankle Collar.
They are very padded around the Ankle, with "Pods"
I made the mistake of wearing no show socks, that went right below the top of the ankle collar; Big mistake.
The top of the ankle collar dig right into my heel, causing the start of heel blisters.
The next day I wore some ankle socks, that went right over the ankle collar; Better until my sock started sliding down.
The next day wore above the ankle socks, that were perfect!
Like I said, they reminded me of wearing the Ishod's, which I never really cared for, but these just felt better on feet.
Funny enough, because of the "Crater" look on the Sole/Mid sole, they didn't look dirty after wearing them.
Overall, Great looking Sneak, with Great materials: Minus the ankle collar issue.
Overall: 4 out of 5
Comfort and Fit: 4.5
Cushioning: 5
Ankle Support: 3.5

9C1A6243-B0B2-4CD5-B60A-E55124B11EC4.jpeg
44EE85A8-F475-4165-AF6C-433477FB3049.jpeg
B0799CD7-F507-4F8A-9866-1F4A3C579139.jpeg
1C6B303B-8434-4144-9C9E-92846FDF2AC1.jpeg
C400B104-BC14-4C24-AC7A-9EC9760CD1C9.jpeg
246FF56B-92DB-4F02-8959-56AF8B2EE627.jpeg

Ok, then.
I've worn my pair off and on since I bought them.
Personally, they are comfortable.
They do have that Ishod Wair feel to them - Thinner tongue, Light weight, Zoom Air, etc...
My only concern, which I think has been mentioned before is the Heel/Ankle Collar.
They are very padded around the Ankle, with "Pods"
I made the mistake of wearing no show socks, that went right below the top of the ankle collar; Big mistake.
The top of the ankle collar dig right into my heel, causing the start of heel blisters.
The next day I wore some ankle socks, that went right over the ankle collar; Better until my sock started sliding down.
The next day wore above the ankle socks, that were perfect!
Like I said, they reminded me of wearing the Ishod's, which I never really cared for, but these just felt better on feet.
Funny enough, because of the "Crater" look on the Sole/Mid sole, they didn't look dirty after wearing them.
Overall, Great looking Sneak, with Great materials: Minus the ankle collar issue.
Overall: 4 out of 5
Comfort and Fit: 4.5
Cushioning: 5
Ankle Support: 3.5
‘Preciate you!

More comfortable than Elite’s?

L on Premier :smh:. Didn’t realize until now that emails were sent out. Actually thought I might win this time but nope. Chi SBs will have to be had either way I just hate that I’m going to have to go that route.

Back
Top Bottom