2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are you pulling back on buying SBs? My last purchases were the StrangeLoves and Travis Scott’s. I can’t see myself buying anything other than Chicago’s from here on out.
Yeah, I'm a contrarian & the hype/fake love is definitely bothering me. When some complimenting my "SB" Viotech's just didn't sit well :lol: The Ben-G's were the new release last new release I brought. Veneer's are definitely getting purchased, after those idk when I'll buy another dunk.

Yeah, I'm a contrarian & the hype/fake love is definitely bothering me. When some complimenting my "SB" Viotech's just didn't sit well :lol: The Ben-G's were the new release last new release I brought. Veneer's are definitely getting purchased, after those idk when I'll buy another dunk.
I respect you and I respect that answer.

Rumble out. Good luck y’all.

94A0D2F1-BED2-4983-B3E5-8BAFED39AA5B.jpeg

watching Saturday Night Live tonight on NBC, musical guest The Strokes’ guitarist wearing Nike Dunk High 6.0 “Rasta”

Noticed as well in the photo Mulaney posted

love how tacky (in a good way) the turdunkens are

we thinking that they're gonna be one of those $800+ pairs?

They hype machine has just begun.

when I saw so many people asking what snkrs pass was I realized we are in a completely new time.

Elephant AM1s are so d*mn perfect, that in comparison these SB Dunks just don’t cut it for me.

On the flip side, the last few Chicago AJ1 lows have been pretty bad, so the Chicago SB Dunks are MUCH more preferable and very desirable.

Of course, none of this really matters since I can’t get my hands on any of them anyway.

Same bro. I’ve moved on to just AJ1 and other OG colorways shoes. It isn’t worth it anymore. Honestly, some of the other brands deserve my money more than Nike right now. I’ll be back later. Chicago’s are the last ones on my bucket list.
AJ1’s? Me too. Although, to me, it makes a hell of a lot more sense that I have to work to get a Chicago SB Dunk, vs. a stupid poop brown AJ1.

SB QS and Orange Label releases are almost assuredly in numbers under 10K. And on the flip side, there are probably 100K+ of these stupid poop brown Jordan’s. There is a reason why we see clowns post shots standing in front of 100 J1 boxes, but you don’t see that with SB’s.

I guess my point is that at least you can justify SB’s being tough to get.

SB’s aren’t easy, but at least it’s like the old days. You have to make friends if you want to consistently win. I ain’t making friends with the Footlocker manager.

Guess you didn’t play little league in the 80s/90s. I couldn’t find the old helmets I used to wear but they were always white with the faded grey guard. If I remember correctly, our shoulder pads were that color too.

96C51B06-6A97-40AD-B208-FDDEF6D03554.jpeg
Ahhhh okay, I grew up in Scotland and didn’t move to the US until 02. No 80s/90s little league for me. At least there is a story for the color and not just Nike making stuff up.

Guess you didn’t play little league in the 80s/90s. I couldn’t find the old helmets I used to wear but they were always white with the faded grey guard. If I remember correctly, our shoulder pads were that color too.

96C51B06-6A97-40AD-B208-FDDEF6D03554.jpeg

Aaaaaaaaaaand you got this from who?

Back
Top Bottom