2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

21161257-2C88-4A1C-8CA3-176C2B9B00B0.jpeg

Image Via @soledebrief

3E73858F-B8ED-4BC3-BF39-903A9C09339C.jpeg

Image Via @soles.for.less

Last edited:
The lack of branding makes me think these may not be an official supreme collab. Not that it matters.The black ones would be cool. Not sweating it either way.
Not that this picture is concrete, 100% proof to the contrary, but this image has the Black pair with both the Supreme hangtag and dubrae, which could be more evidence that these are indeed an official collab. The only branding I remember the original Highs having was the Supreme dubrae. Was there other visibly obvious branding on those?
17311290-8707-4BB7-9C45-F90A4E92FFC6.jpeg

AJ1’s? Me too. Although, to me, it makes a hell of a lot more sense that I have to work to get a Chicago SB Dunk, vs. a stupid poop brown AJ1.

SB QS and Orange Label releases are almost assuredly in numbers under 10K. And on the flip side, there are probably 100K+ of these stupid poop brown Jordan’s. There is a reason why we see clowns post shots standing in front of 100 J1 boxes, but you don’t see that with SB’s.

I guess my point is that at least you can justify SB’s being tough to get.

SB’s aren’t easy, but at least it’s like the old days. You have to make friends if you want to consistently win. I ain’t making friends with the Footlocker manager.

SB QS/Orange label stores and allocation reminds me of what adidas consortium stores were back in 2016-18.

Sometimes I love a sneaker so much, that even though I own a pair I still can’t help but stare at them when someone else is wearing them.

This is me and my brother waiting in line for some amazing tacos. He’s wearing the beautiful Plums.

310AA4A4-3D8F-417B-88B7-AA57F285BBD7.jpeg
Every time I see a picture of someone wearing the plums, I go check the prices on stockx, goat, etc. , then I remember I don't pay resell prices. I think this is the best dunk of the year.

Every time I see a picture of someone wearing the plums, I go check the prices on stockx, goat, etc. , then I remember I don't pay resell prices. I think this is the best dunk of the year.
My #1 favorite release out of any brand, any shoe for all of 2020 for me. Although the only 2020 releases I've kept are plums, spiral sage am1, and white/metallic purple jordan 4.

Not that this picture is concrete, 100% proof to the contrary, but this image has the Black pair with both the Supreme hangtag and dubrae, which could be more evidence that these are indeed an official collab. The only branding I remember the original Highs having was the Supreme dubrae. Was there other visibly obvious branding on those?
17311290-8707-4BB7-9C45-F90A4E92FFC6.jpeg
Hmmm... Yeah, the dubrae was what I was referring to, as far as the branding goes. I just couldn’t think of what it was called and didn’t want to call it the “Gold supreme logo lace lock thingy”
Its weird no other pics have it but the one you posted seems to. I was just thinking how Nike took two Atmos “inspired” designs without making them an official collab they could do the same with these. Who knows? Who cares?

SB QS/Orange label stores and allocation reminds me of what adidas consortium stores were back in 2016-18.
It's super low, that's for sure. About 130 Orange Label accounts in North America. If they are getting 30 pair each - say on average, to account for the Premier's and the SPoT's - that's 5200 pair in North America.

Compared to an AJ1, where there are easily 130 accounts getting them in New York alone.

Yeah, Jordans should be easier.

It's super low, that's for sure. About 130 Orange Label accounts in North America. If they are getting 30 pair each - say on average, to account for the Premier's and the SPoT's - that's 5200 pair in North America.

Compared to an AJ1, where there are easily 130 accounts getting them in New York alone.

Yeah, Jordans should be easier.
This proves the idea I've been echoing about Nike manufacturing the hype beyond the facade of celebrity collabs and influencing. So many fewer pairs of SBs to go around compared to a Jordan GR or even limited Nike/Jordan release that it's a no brainer they're so hard to get. You make a great point overall though about how limited SBs have ALWAYS been - another reason I think it only makes sense they're worth so much now.

That 5,200 is a good benchmark but who knows how many SNKRs pairs there are (if there is a snkrs release).

I have to force myself from wearing my plums too much. I revert to wearing my plums when I can't figure out what sneakers I want to wear. Its so hard not to wear them because they pretty much goes with everything. I'm glad I picked these up during a small window when resale was under 200 for them.

Back
Top Bottom