2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That elephant print on the atmos posted above is terrible. Props to appleheaddmv appleheaddmv for rocking and not passing them off on someone else via stockX.

Those ceramics are also very cool. That might be the only other dunk I want this year.

Been awhile, what’s good y’all.

8BC6E456-C9AA-4F66-A6E5-75B8AC5170DB.jpeg

That elephant print on the atmos posted above is terrible. Props to appleheaddmv appleheaddmv for rocking and not passing them off on someone else via stockX.

Those ceramics are also very cool. That might be the only other dunk I want this year.
For the pairs I’ve seen, they don’t all look like that.
But there are pairs that do have that inconsistency elephant print.

Chicagos 1s and Chicago sbs.

2015, the year of one of the most hyped Air Jordan 1s. Craziness. That AJ1 thread was one of the best moments. :nthat:. Took so many pictures and made a legit check thread for the Chicago Jordan 1s. Bought the mini Keychain too. Still can't believe I won these sbs, 1st win ever. How appropriate.
aviary-image-1604711393737.jpeg

1shoeaddict 1shoeaddict it's a long exposure, allows light to hit the camera sensor for a longer time so the photo comes out brighter. I have the iphone 11, has the same feature - as do many professional cameras with full manual controls. It's great I prefer it to using flash.

1604763973765.png

I dyed the swooshes and rear nike tab. Honestly it didn't come out that great hahahaha I ****ed up the first swoosh I did pretty badly (on the other shoe, that's why I only took a pic of this one). These were pretty worn when I got them though so I'm happy to keep beating them up more.

Back
Top Bottom