2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The rebirth of the dunk hype is very cool.

I found 2 pairs of dunksI picked up for 19.99 back in 03 at my parents house . Anyone wanna guess how much I was able to get for em? 😝 crazy times were in.

F1D0C2A9-F37B-499E-9CAD-9BF4F909608F.jpeg

The rebirth of the dunk hype is very cool.

I found 2 pairs of dunksI picked up for 19.99 back in 03 at my parents house . Anyone wanna guess how much I was able to get for em? 😝 crazy times were in.

F1D0C2A9-F37B-499E-9CAD-9BF4F909608F.jpeg

Slide me a pair...I’ll save you those StockX fees 😂...Kidding...

Really though...Back around then it was so easy to get SB’s for cheap...I used to hit Suite160 (Vegas heads) weekly to see what I could talk them down on...OG four set was just sitting in their store for the longest with nobody giving a damn...Today? Yeah we all know what the deal is...

Won a UK size 5 for the wife on End for the veneers. First raffle win on End. I never thought I would win anything in her size.

Got mine for $100 from rif.la in 2011. They actually fell apart on me after a year of wear. The rubber cracked around where the stitching was on the midsole. They weren't even that beat.

Bought mine at release for like $65 and beat them up. Toebox was starting to crack at the creases so I sold them for nothing on eBay in like 2016 cause no one on here wanted them.

It showed up as Sold Out as soon as 9 AM hit on mobile and then on desktop, payment/third party/cart errors...this is frustrating.

L

I'm sick of this ****! Was in line no later than 15 seconds after the drop and nada. Every damn release! SNKRS is dead to me. **** it!

Back
Top Bottom