2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20201209_173828.jpg

It's absolutely amazing as to how this line of shoes have taken off in popularity. Just a little before last year, I was grabbing stuff off of the hash wall at Blades on B'way before they shut down for 49.99. Now I can't even sniff a pair in my own size, let alone cop.
It's absolutely amazing as to how this exact same sentiment has been echoed so many times over the last two years.

Not sure why people are so shocked. This was a huge objective for Nike, and we all knew it was coming.

It's absolutely amazing as to how this exact same sentiment has been echoed so many times over the last two years.
To someone not privy to such sentiments, then witnessing a 49.99 dollar steal now being valued at almost a G? It's incredible.

Damn Stockx coming thru with the quickness with DHL express. Never knew stockx had a B&M in Hong Kong. Can’t wait to see these in person.

Anyone coping ambush?
Seems like one of those releases nobody is talking about, but I'm sure we'll all take the L and see posts like "I didn't even want these or know they existed, but entered anyway and got the W. Whatever, will flip to fund something else".

Already prepared to pay resale but hopefully we all get lucky.

Had to cop off of stockx since snkrs is trash but im definitely happy to have them. Pics don’t do them justice IMO.
My special box pair just arrived from StockX yesterday and everything about them is awesome. Might grab another regular box pair since they're inching down below $250 in my size, which is a relative bargain for a holiday SB in my opinion.

Local Got A Small Holiday Restock And Was Told By Rep To Show Love To The Regulars. Got A Call On A Second Pair :pimp:
A04005B3-3436-433F-923A-7DCC97E0D62A.jpeg

Not My Favorite Collab Execution But Happy Regardless They Kept Me In Mind. Might End Up Letting Both Go Towards Something Like Grateful Dead’s, Or Civilist’s That I Missed Out On And Really Wanted.
one of my personal favorites this year

checked StockX on the 2020 Wheat/Mocha Dunk Lows, copped last night for $185 (Sz 11). Was surprised pricing was reasonable... figured I'd likely end up paying more later. First ever cop from StockX

Back
Top Bottom