2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shadow J-Packs (eBay)
Chunky Dunk (SNKRS)
OL Mids (Kingswell)
Ceramics (End) were my only non-SB

I posted more raffle Ls than I can count, even took some for other people.

*QUESTION FOR THE FORUM*

As the year of 2020 comes to a close, I was wondering if people would post what Nike SB Dunks they were able to purchase at RETAIL and where. I think this will help give many of us a sense of how hard (or possibly) lucky this year has been for many in the room.

Got a pretty good year for SB. I did technically pay over retail for pairs from my friend's shop, a small markup for most he offered, but not nearly close to what it cost on the sx/goat market. Premier and SNKRS showed the most love. I try to enter those since I usually have the most chance with those two. 1-3 entries depending if they're busy or not. Girlfriend, sister and my entry. All different addresses and cc and that's it for SNKRS and Premier. Other raffle I don't bother them with cause as you can tell, almost no chance of winning, especially the IG or copdate raffles.

Paul Rodriguez - SNKRS
Truck it low - CCS
Strangelove - SNKRS x 2
Raygun black - Premier
Raygun white - friend's shop
J-Pack Shadow - a few shops that did phone orders, but forgot which one exactly
J-Pack Chicago - Premier, CCS, friend's shop
Atlas - friend's shop
Griffey - 35th north
Chunky Dunky - SNKRS
Travis Scott - Premier
Turdurkens - Cncpts x 2, SNKRS
Bearbrick - Premier access x 2, SNKRS x 2
Grateful Dead Yellow - friend's shop, SNKRS 2nd chance
Grateful Dead Green - friend's shop
Atmos - friend's shop, Premier
Habibi - friend's shop
Sean Cliver - friend's shop

*QUESTION FOR THE FORUM*

As the year of 2020 comes to a close, I was wondering if people would post what Nike SB Dunks they were able to purchase at RETAIL and where. I think this will help give many of us a sense of how hard (or possibly) lucky this year has been for many in the room.

I’ll start:

SB Dunk Low “Truck It” (Premier)

SB Dunk Low “Safari” (Premier raffle)

SB Dunk Low “Grateful Dead Yellow Bear” (Premier raffle)

SB Dunk High “Doraemon” (Premier VIP Access)

SB Dunk Low “ACG” (Premier VIP Access)

SB Dunk Low “Chicago” (Premier VIP Access)

SB Dunk High “Turdunken” (Premier raffle)

As you can see (and to my amazement) my only retail wins in 2020 were through one store, I entered probably over 100 raffles on all websites/Instagrams during the year and my only success was Premier.

And honestly, I can’t really explain it, I don’t know anyone at Premier, hell, I don’t even know anyone who lives in Michigan, I’m just a guy in his mid-30s who lives in San Diego, who’s always had an appreciation for dunks.

With that said, I just want to wish everyone in this room a happy and more importantly HEALTHY holidays.

I hope 2021 treats us all better in life and the ability to obtain the sneakers we want.
Ccs Chicago Sb only.

SBs are impossible right now, literally only 2 at retail for me:

Medicoms (snkrs)
Turdunken's (concepts)

And thats actually doing most raffles and pursuing ever other dunk as well (SB or otherwise)

Got a pretty good year for SB. I did technically pay over retail for pairs from my friend's shop, a small markup for most he offered, but not nearly close to what it cost on the sx/goat market. Premier and SNKRS showed the most love. I try to enter those since I usually have the most chance with those two. 1-3 entries depending if they're busy or not. Girlfriend, sister and my entry. All different addresses and cc and that's it for SNKRS and Premier. Other raffle I don't bother them with cause as you can tell, almost no chance of winning, especially the IG or copdate raffles.

Paul Rodriguez - SNKRS
Truck it low - CCS
Strangelove - SNKRS x 2
Raygun black - Premier
Raygun white - friend's shop
J-Pack Shadow - a few shops that did phone orders, but forgot which one exactly
J-Pack Chicago - Premier, CCS, friend's shop
Atlas - friend's shop
Griffey - 35th north
Chunky Dunky - SNKRS
Travis Scott - Premier
Turdurkens - Cncpts x 2, SNKRS
Bearbrick - Premier access x 2, SNKRS x 2
Grateful Dead Yellow - friend's shop, SNKRS 2nd chance
Grateful Dead Green - friend's shop
Atmos - friend's shop, Premier
Habibi - friend's shop
Sean Cliver - friend's shop
TightImpartialAfricanclawedfrog-max-1mb.gif

explain why this shoe is so disrespectful... 😂😂

Imagine walking around having a religious icon plastered next to your smelly feet. On top of that you’re selling this at exorbitant prices or posing on IG for the “clout”.
Even if one is atheist one can still have decency and respect people’s beliefs or at least allow it to be presented in a proper manner.

I would assume spending major money in premier most of the year they will throw me a few wins 😂 Only 1 vip and first raffle they even done I think it was the sb shadows.. gonna cash out all my points before they restrict items ... moving forward gonna buy less stuff since i need to start saving for my first child coming in July 😬

UCS
I would assume spending major money in premier most of the year they will throw me a few wins 😂 Only 1 vip and first raffle they even done I think it was the sb shadows.. gonna cash out all my points before they restrict items ... moving forward gonna buy less stuff since i need to start saving for my first child coming in July 😬
Congrats man

Back
Top Bottom