2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thursday the 12ths
Screenshot_20210104-175136_Chrome.jpg

Wow... after releasing on 9AM on JST, UNLVs & others were all available as of 9:15AM on both SNKRR-JP & Nike App and now..., all are gone 20 min later.... Wonder whether it means the hype is still going strong or they’ll be flooding in the resell market bellow retail like those Undefeated 97s in Olive...

Wow... after releasing on 9AM on JST, UNLVs & others were all available as of 9:15AM on both SNKRR-JP & Nike App and now..., all are gone 20 min later.... Wonder whether it means the hype is still going strong or they’ll be flooding in the resell market bellow retail like those Undefeated 97s in Olive...
Wow. Between this and NBY, I’m starting to feel the tiniest bit of hope that I’ll actually be able to grab pairs for retail this year.

Yeah there are ways to make these work. Just saying.. why limit the creativity in something as simple as the toe??

Because letting us customize the toe as well would make these go from meh to absolute 🔥. Nike knows this, watch we'll get that option once nike thoroughly beats dunks into the ground so much that people won't want them anymore, and the only way to sell more would be to give desirable options.

Real question is will they be a pendletons or levi situation. Sit for 30 mins and oos or up for months :lol:

I hope it won't be a cpfm af1 situation: 5 mins of Nike glitching out and sold out. Then some cancellations afterwards to really rub the salt in

Nigels
55F6DC84-7531-4C89-A6B5-6ED9E9E6036C.jpeg

I really like white shoes with black tongue/laces. They pop with black pants.

Came up with these. Simple, hitting that black tongue/laces I was talking about. Really want some suede hits but not sure how well white suede will hold up over time.

B8615469-DAB7-46AC-BA0C-AFC4C89852A6.jpeg

No suede.
FEF42E81-CEED-421A-B50D-0A53CF8F0706.jpeg

A little suede.
0DE44B4E-A84C-42D8-BA55-629027601CCF.jpeg

All suede. What do y’all think? Leaning towards the second option.

Back
Top Bottom