2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bodega blessed my brother. This was a really nice reward for the dozens of times we drove down there for in-store raffles with zero wins. I have to say, I love their whole theme/decor and also they have the friendliest employees out of the dozens of sneaker boutiques I’ve frequented. That’s why we didn’t mind too much visiting them even though we kept taking Ls.

FD997FF4-EAAA-4736-9DF9-6BF46FE44DDF.jpeg

Bodega blessed my brother. This was a really nice reward for the dozens of times we drove down there for in-store raffles with zero wins. I have to say, I love their whole theme/decor and also they have the friendliest employees out of the dozens of sneaker boutiques I’ve frequented. That’s why we didn’t mind too much visiting them even though we kept taking Ls.

FD997FF4-EAAA-4736-9DF9-6BF46FE44DDF.jpeg

Which location you talking about?

bodega la is a fine place (and the boston store is nice too), but I can't get over the giant bodega stamped on the side of the shoe.

Bodegas def look better on feet than I thought, can't wait to rock em! The only problem is that I have a backlog of shoes that are still DS, PLUS a bunch of shoes that are barely worn

Both Notres are clean. Blue is definitely the better pair. I’m guessing the Orewood might be exclusive to the shop since they’re not on SNKRS

White Bodega's are vicious.

Why they gotta play games with these UNLV's. FEBRUARY???? Same month as Jordan I's, Griffeys, Neutral Grey 85's, a Dunk/SB you want but don't even know is coming yet, shock drop Lebrons, someones bday, Vday, rent due, heat bill went up, and everything else under the damn sun.

WTF is in charge of these decisions.. 2021 JUST got here.. don't start your **** nike nike !

I entered like 6 or so but I knew they were all dubs.. I only heard back from Size and like one other place.

Hey to anyone that has the TurDunkens and actually wears them, is it TTS or up half a size?

Back
Top Bottom