2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From EA.
C56A3BD4-0438-44F8-AC2E-CFFD378C4668.png

ok anyone with the 2020 BTTYS highs or lows, how does the "leather" compare to linens? I have the linens and while many say they're amazing, i feel like its Genuine Leather.
1611094357650.png

Abysmal quality leather ‘cuse today. My squad desperately needs a W tonight.
733B9F49-D74D-43BE-82BC-F1EC7AD387BE.jpeg

Just to add to the conversation...the Supreme Blazers have the best quality leather I’ve personally seen on Nikes. Joints smelled like a designer purse.
Putting that office skate spot to good work. Enjoy it, but I'm a little jealous of the spot and shoes. I'd never go home, just stay at work all day.

How does CCS+ work? Do they notify you when the dunks release?

The store CCS usually does quick 5 minute raffles that include questions.

When you have a CCS+ membership, they email you the raffle a couple days before and there are no questions. Also, you get 3 entries. So it’s just super easy / convenient.

I totally understand people not wanting to pay money to have a chance to buy a product. To their credit, you also get these perks with your $20 yearly membership.

0454E426-FB8D-458E-9610-901DDE160B83.jpeg

The Club 58 concepts are dope! I always wanted to design something similar but on a New Balance model on NB1.

However, I feel they could have designed them both better. For the Club 58 cw, they should have incorporated the large stripe, which is the main detail of that livery. Maybe have it go down the middle of each shoe or have them on the medial side of each shoe.

For the Pink Pig cw, they should’ve added the butcher cutlines within the panels! The contrast stitching doesn’t count! Lol Otherwise, it just looks like a Pink Suede sneaker. Both concepts are undeniably dope, but execution was just plain lazy, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom