2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it still has such a negative stigma attached to it that individuals don't ask for help.
men especially are severely under treated because of this. i think it will get progressively better as younger and younger generations start raising kids of their own. for the most part i think the whole "strong men don't talk about their feelings" mentality is not even close to what it was when i was growing up.

Unds these this afternoon

2C0A1CDF-6739-4650-BFF3-58048C458FD1.jpeg

to watch my lil one play some hockey

F60E3E9A-8E47-4CF0-BAC1-BA4D3F02AAF5.jpeg

You def the freshest at the rink!

whats Awake?

Honestly thought JPS JPS was talking about Awake NYC. Reselling kicks to cop their gear.

Seeing all the EAs everyone got is really making me hate Nike that much more. Haven’t hit on anything that wasn’t a GR in like two years, haven’t gotten any EAs, can’t buy anything from this company anymore. If I want something anymore, I have to just deal with paying resale I guess.

9EBBA337-922A-4A8E-8261-056FB756C09A.jpeg

I hope this isn’t someones girl on here. I responded politely and she decided to become a keyboard warrior after that one. Smh

LOLLLLL its a dude! I met up with his annoying *** earlier this week to sell him a pair of Tokyo Taxi’s. He was one of those who was trying to talk me down on price once we met up. And he asks the same questions multiple times

also wanted me to legit check some dunks for him. such a clown

LOLLLLL its a dude! I met up with his annoying *** earlier this week to sell him a pair of Tokyo Taxi’s. He was one of those who was trying to talk me down on price once we met up. And he asks the same questions multiple times

also wanted me to legit check some dunks for him. such a clown
I had a feeling it was because they kept calling me buddy and pal lol

Are next weeks dunks going to be on the reservation on the FTL app? Typed in my zip code and says reservations here in Houston but can’t put any in yet.

With the change in quality in College CWS, from 2020 to 2021, may be time to go back and grab one of the 2020 lows, instead of inevitably paying resale on the next couple drops.

Back
Top Bottom