2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow. It is even worse with more options. Not a chance on any. So many L's I can't count them all. From now on, it is local or nothing. See you all when dunks are no longer the shoe.

Another day in paradise :nthat:

9779944F-D213-4E4C-A7A1-BA5E7E54E54F.gif

Tried everything else for a member except Cobalts and still lost them ALL. :lol:

First attempt at something in a few weeks, got through on JD and FNL within 10 mins and the Coasts were already sold out, 6 Ls on SNKRs, Ls everywhere else, still in queue on FTL and Champs 35 mins later.

Had to fight an urge to not even try for these today, and now I remember why. Being a sneakerhead sucks these days.

I had two other friends try for the UCLAs for my daughter (W9), and all three of us got them! I haven’t checked my daughters’ accounts yet for their results. My wife was L for both UCLA and UNLV. I couldn’t try for the UNLV pair on my account as I had early access.

Last edited:
I had two other friends try for the UNCs for my daughter (W9), and all three of us got them! I haven’t checked my daughters’ accounts yet for their results. My wife was L for both UNC and UNLV. I couldn’t try for the UNLV pair on my account as I had early access.
let me get a pair

Anybody going to check out if any local foot locker got these in? Im doing the foot work now in this snow -_- wish me luck

They hit you with that Marcus Jordan. They're lying.

Roads are terrible in DC so I said F it and drove my 4WD Outback over to PG Plaza. FTL said no dunks and now there’s like 10 people waiting outside DTLR who should’ve opened at 11. I left at 11:20. Manually copped two items I wanted from Supreme at 11:12 though. Not all is lost! But damn, first time I went to store to get shoes in a while took a fat L :lol:

Back
Top Bottom