2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone heard any whispers of these Club 58s lately? Or is this gonna be another one that never makes it to the states? Some locals are still waiting on Chi's, so I'm not really holding my breath. But this is the first pair in a while I actually feel like putting in the effort for.
Releases are supposed to be in this order:
Carpet Dunk High
Pink Pink Dunk Low
Club 58 Dunk Low
But due to All of the delays in shipping, ALL Dunk releases are all over the place...
Some skate shops are still waiting for their 2020 releases - ACGs, Atmos, Habibi’s, Chicago’s, Court Purple’s, to name a few.
Some skate shops still haven’t received some of their 2020 releases, but have already received their 2021s.
My understanding is that skate shops are supposed to notify when they receive their shipments.
So I would say be patient and try not to overwhelm your Locals, since they are waiting like we all are for their shipments.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, haven't been on niketalk in a minute. Looking to clear out my closet and forgot I had these Smurfs from the Nike Dunk Pro B release in 1999. They were worn a handful of times with all the stars intact.

Does anyone know how much these should go for?

Attachments

• IMG_0933.jpg
    IMG_0933.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0934.jpg
    IMG_0934.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0930.jpeg
    IMG_0930.jpeg
    423.6 KB · Views: 28
Couple pairs came in this week, Rayguns are the first time I’ve ever bought something not DS.

Never thought I’d consider buying used shoes but they were a good price for VNDS and planned to turn them into beaters anyway :lol:

A1E394BA-6A79-404C-8704-07F199DF25D2.jpeg
yo what size are those rayguns. ?

just sold mine last week used on goat, with white laces

but those loose small. not boat sz13s

The tee I grabbed from them last week is tiny as hell. Have to give it to my brother :lol:
Yep, for sure. Sucks too because they are really well made T’s.

In case anyone was wondering - Large Carpet hoodies fit pretty TTS - maybe a bit on the low-cut side, but not terrible.

Yep, for sure. Sucks too because they are really well made T’s.

In case anyone was wondering - Large Carpet hoodies fit pretty TTS - maybe a bit on the low-cut side, but not terrible.
id love to hear the reasoning

they are fake.

but i have held retails with worse quality than these.

im gonna start mixing in pics of retails with reps to see how many yall get wrong. lol. everyone knows i post pics of the fakes when i can.

Last edited:
id love to hear the reasoning

they are fake.

but i have held retails with worse quality than these.

im gonna start mixing in pics of retails with reps to see how many yall get wrong. lol. everyone knows i post pics of the fakes when i can.
Swoosh looked way off. The materials look off. The toe box shape. And the heel “Nike” is horrendous.

There are definitely scary fakes out there. These are not those though.

Swoosh looked way off. The materials look off. The toe box shape. And the heel “Nike” is horrendous.

There are definitely scary fakes out there. These are not those though.
have you held the retails? could be the lighting/pics angle. the toes are actually the same as retails, which is what impressed us the most.

i laugh because these have gotten through stockx and goat. i have held them to the retails. while there are minute differences. not horrendous or big enuf to scream fake to them. and definately not in materials.

have you held the retails? could be the lighting/pics angle. the toes are actually the same as retails, which is what impressed us the most.

i laugh because these have gotten through stockx and goat. i have held them to the retails. while there are minute differences. not horrendous or big enuf to scream fake to them. and definately not in materials.
Yeah, I have retails. 2 pair. Not trying to act like an expert or anything - they just screamed fake to me when I saw them.

you sell fakes to stock x and Goat?
hell no.

but i know enough people who have gotten things through. my boy got these very early and off’ed a pair on stockx. seen someone post used on goat and sell.

like the big youtuber who complained about being sent fake mars yards. didnt get a refund til he blasted em for their response.it happens. some of those aurhenticators literally give zero ****s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom