2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Love the SP’s.

317B21A1-B8DA-49C4-9EEB-734475430DBD.jpeg
Clean looking sneaker, love these.

I def want the Syracuse highs but making them a draw doesn’t help me.
G time they goin for a couple bucks more than the greys. You’ll have to pay resale, that’s just how it is with the sneaker game now. The people that post their wins here are dorks. The majority of us have to sell some trash and pick up more trash from apps or local resellers. The game is the game

G time they goin for a couple bucks more than the greys. You’ll have to pay resale, that’s just how it is with the sneaker game now. The people that post their wins here are dorks. The majority of us have to sell some trash and pick up more trash from apps or local resellers. The game is the game

for a sz 13, they’re 300+. Going to need this to come down.

Man the highs are lovely !!!!!!!
I’m biased for the highs tho
I wanted the highs to be great but I preped them with red dye to do a St. John’s custom and changed my mind last min. The red dye started to bleed through so I have to strip the tan and go red. After picking up UNLV highs and the low top Mars Yard custom I don’t really need another red shoe so now I have to figure things out

Leather quality isn’t amazing but the shape is really nice on these. I think the toebox looks better than the 85 1s that have been coming out. Goes to show that Nike can get a shape right when they try.

E11E4527-BE50-4967-BE96-1E4058AF28D0.jpeg
Lol. I dunno. The toebox shape / panel where it connects to the tongue is so bulbous. Dead space when worn and creased awkwardly. Plus had to tie em down bc they’re roomy so that added to it. Heel slip like crazy. Maybe I need to size down but SB’s in same size are perfect

I've never bought a pair of dunks before, but these, because of the color, and reason behind the color, I want these. How do they run? Are they snug TTS or is there room to wiggle toes? I'm a HUGE Gulf Racing fan, have loads of Gulf Racing hats, shirts, banners and I'd wear these to my local Cars & Coffee I attend with my wife and her car. Hope they won't be hard to get. Any help on sizing would be greatly appreciated. 🙏🙏👍👍

I've never bought a pair of dunks before, but these, because of the color, and reason behind the color, I want these. How do they run? Are they snug TTS or is there room to wiggle toes? I'm a HUGE Gulf Racing fan, have loads of Gulf Racing hats, shirts, banners and I'd wear these to my local Cars & Coffee I attend with my wife and her car. Hope they won't be hard to get. Any help on sizing would be greatly appreciated. 🙏🙏👍👍
TTS and unfortunately they will not be easy to get. Good luck. Hope it works out for us both.

Back
Top Bottom