2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No, I won at Vu. Apparently Vu and Crushed only got the F&F versions. I was hoping they would get higher allocations, and that I would get lucky. Turns out they got lower allocations than normal, and I still got lucky.

Also, I was wrong, they come with 5 pair of laces, not 4.

I bought a bunch of stuff from the Carpet raffle drop, so still have those chances out. They haven’t drawn yet.

EACDFA84-6582-455C-A2AE-07C804C8841D.jpeg
That Vu Skateshop T is 🔥.I have a bunch of their shop gear but they show me no love on the raffles. Congrats on the win

ModernMade ModernMade I wish brother 🤣.... I think Nike didn’t let me win the University Blue 1s last weekend coz they knew they would let me win this week with a similar colored shoe 🤣

I appreciate Nike taking care of my wallet in the times of a pandemic. I won’t pay ridiculous resell prices. Wasn’t even trying for me, was trying for an Egyptian friend of mine. You watch those BS stories on SNKRS of how they made the shoe and who they want it to represent. Yet the person that it’s meant to represent has no shot at them at retail. We went 0/5 combined. I supposed at some point he will pony up the resell value as he really identifies with them. It’s a ****ing sham though.
Have failed at everything I have tried for since Jubilee 11s on SNKRS and other venues. At least I can lie asleep knowing Ann had a lengthy fulfilling career and her sons are well taken care of.

I could see in 2019 that Nike was ramping up Dunks to bring back the hype, but didn’t know that they started planning it in 2017.

This is a really interesting article about how Nike planned the Dunk revival.

I could see in 2019 that Nike was ramping up Dunks to bring back the hype, but didn’t know that they started planning it in 2017.

This is a really interesting article about how Nike planned the Dunk revival.
I had a hunch. My post from about a year ago explaining:

edit: I did read the article as well, thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom