2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sigh

wonder where curry’s will settle down at, or “dip” to next week. I guess different sizes command different prices

Check out kickscrew. I bought an 8.5 a few days ago for 295 + 35 shipping. Cheaper than stockx and goat after their fees and sales tax.

Honestly I could have done without EBay authenticating sneakers. If I wanted that extra step I would go through Stockx or GOAT.
Me getting my stuff in 2 to 3 days is the reason I still brought sneakers on eBay. If the seller lied about them being real all I had to do was open a request and get my money back. If the seller lied about the condition I could work something out w/ the seller or just get my money back. It was that easy, I really hate what culture vultures reselling turned this into.

c money luv c money luv marikomorose marikomorose sales tax on goat depends on where you live. I live in NY, there is sales tax if I were to make a purchase right now. There is now sales tax for me on all major resell platforms except grailed

1617039125079.png

Today's wear. Salty about curry's but they aren't worth maybe $150-175 for me. I've got vegas golds/reverse forbes which are much better as far as brown or tan low tops go. If I won't pay resell I don't need em. Paid resale on bacons the other day which was a much higher priority.

c money luv c money luv marikomorose marikomorose sales tax on goat depends on where you live. I live in NY, there is sales tax if I were to make a purchase right now. There is now sales tax for me on all major resell platforms except grailed

1617039125079.png

Today's wear. Salty about curry's but they aren't worth maybe $150-175 for me. I've got vegas golds/reverse forbes which are much better as far as brown or tan low tops go. If I won't pay resell I don't need em. Paid resale on bacons the other day which was a much higher priority.
There is a jig bruh...I live in Seattle where of course there is tax but it all depends on what you have listed on your GOAT account....

There is a jig bruh...I live in Seattle where of course there is tax but it all depends on what you have listed on your GOAT account....
Werd, sometimes I'll finesse ebay and do a transaction off site if they have IG listed or something. I've also managed to coerce buyers to pay me off site to help THEM out by not paying tax. Or occasionally I'll have stuff I buy sent to my family in NJ where there's no tax. I'm not sure why you said "if you know you know", is that some kind of a flex to show that you know how to save $30 and it's too vital to share with other people here?

Werd, sometimes I'll finesse ebay and do a transaction off site if they have IG listed or something. I've also managed to coerce buyers to pay me off site to help THEM out by not paying tax. Or occasionally I'll have stuff I buy sent to my family in NJ where there's no tax. I'm not sure why you said "if you know you know", is that some kind of a flex to show that you know how to save $30 and it's too vital to share with other people here?
A flex?? Son I just helped out marikomorose marikomorose but then I get hit with this BS....I literally meant what I meant...if you in the know then you know....have fun paying tax.... :emoji_laughing: ...

Back
Top Bottom