2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I caved in and paid re-sell on the medium currys :smh:

I wanted these bad and havent bought any sneakers in years, maybe 10 lol. I paid $297 but shipping was $35..

First time in my life I paid re-seller prices for a pair of shoes. Feels kinda bad doing it now and beating my streak :nerd:

68B0EFA6-9080-476B-A68A-DFEABED50327.jpeg

Sb dunks were generally limited for some styles back then and now, right.

But were regular dunks also generally limited in the 90s to mid 2010s?

I caved in and paid re-sell on the medium currys :smh:

I wanted these bad and havent bought any sneakers in years, maybe 10 lol. I paid $297 but shipping was $35..

First time in my life I paid re-seller prices for a pair of shoes. Feels kinda bad doing it now and beating my streak :nerd:
Don’t feel bad man, it gets to feel normal after a little bit. Go ahead and start a new streak 🔥

Sb dunks were generally limited for some styles back then and now, right.

But were regular dunks also generally limited in the 90s to mid 2010s?
Every now and again there were QS/limited/collab non-SB dunks. 1999-2004 had a lot of Japan or Europe exclusives. But most other non-SB dunks were regular GR releases allocated to stores like footlocker & affiliated stores, mom and pop shops, sneakerhead.com, jimmy jazz, etc. I don't know what SB production #'s were like outside ultra-limited pairs like denim forbes, but it's safe to say they were more limited due to only being sold at skateshops and thru some catalogues like CCS.

Every now and again there were QS/limited/collab non-SB dunks. 1999-2004 had a lot of Japan or Europe exclusives. But most other non-SB dunks were regular GR releases allocated to stores like footlocker & affiliated stores, mom and pop shops, sneakerhead.com, jimmy jazz, etc. I don't know what SB production #'s were like outside ultra-limited pairs like denim forbes, but it's safe to say they were more limited due to only being sold at skateshops and thru some catalogues like CCS.
Thanks.

Currys are dope IMO. I just WISH they were SBs. Not big on regular schmegular Dunks outside of the Viotechs and the Ugly Duckling pack. I also have a good amount of brown/khaki kicks, so I didn’t necessarily need another in the rotation.

Wish that I hit on the medium curries, but I’m kind of glad that I didn’t since it seems like that cream suede will be ***** to keep clean

none of these non-sbs have been a must for me. my eyes have been fixed on these bacon and clot AM1s this month.
I feel it. The only non-SBs that I’ve wanted in like the last 2-3 years I’ve wanted, and gotten, were the Viotechs, Ceramics, and the Iowa Highs. Have easily passed on everything else. I wish the copious amounts of regular Dunks made SBs easier to obtain, but instead Nike has gone the route of making SBs the way more limited variety. Hate that that’s the case.

Back
Top Bottom