2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel it. The only non-SBs that I’ve wanted in like the last 2-3 years I’ve wanted, and gotten, were the Viotechs, Ceramics, and the Iowa Highs. Have easily passed on everything else. I wish the copious amounts of regular Dunks made SBs easier to obtain, but instead Nike has gone the route of making SBs the way more limited variety. Hate that that’s the case.
Yea, dunkling pack was the only must have for me. I’m with you on the sb line. This manufactured scarcity is dog****

9EB7AB2C-7062-4FA7-844C-A6DCB9F49EDB.jpeg

LPU

Latest pickups, one took 19 years, the other took about 2 weeks. >D:lol:
I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. Is there any way to restore the orange on Supas? From what they say, it's not really leather, but more of a vinyl? If there's no treatment I guess my options are to let them go naturally, repaint (which I don't want to do), or suede-ize them like people have been doing to AJ1s?
SupSupa.jpg

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. Is there any way to restore the orange on Supas? From what they say, it's not really leather, but more of a vinyl? If there's no treatment I guess my options are to let them go naturally, repaint (which I don't want to do), or suede-ize them like people have been doing to AJ1s?
SupSupa.jpg

I say let the Supa’s just go natural...Make the wear unique to your pair...

SupSupa.jpg
had to do a double take on those Supa's

'premes are trash though 🗑

Had a feeling I would miss on the Medium Curries and pulled the trigger on some lightly used Off White Highs from a couple years back for ~$150 all in that finally showed up today:

6D5F9BD0-F337-4106-A69D-15FCD1CFA5E5.jpeg

Current SB/Dunk collection:
B220BA33-C439-400D-8A69-88B3AA9CE6DE.jpeg

Really love the Gatos for casual/gym wear, may even triple up eventually...

On another note, if anyone has a lead on a pair of Curries in 11 for ~$300, hit me up! Prices have jumped about $60-70 from yesterday pre drop on all the major sites and $400 is just too rich for my tastes...

Hahah I cleaned/wiped them all down beforehand (soles, uppers, etc.) and I'm honestly pretty OCD about my shoes. The Gatos on the left are by far the most beat (and about a year older than the ones on the right), but it's mostly sweat stains and not dirt/grime.

Not gonna lie though, I was thinking about how to position/place everything and definitely wouldn't put anything on my bed that's gross/dirty... Plus, it's the foot of the bed where I sit to take shoes on/off every day, so not as big of a worry as up near the head of the bed.

Hahah I cleaned/wiped them all down beforehand (soles, uppers, etc.) and I'm honestly pretty OCD about my shoes. The Gatos on the left are by far the most beat (and about a year older than the ones on the right), but it's mostly sweat stains and not dirt/grime.

Not gonna lie though, I was thinking about how to position/place everything and definitely wouldn't put anything on my bed that's gross/dirty... Plus, it's the foot of the bed where I sit to take shoes on/off every day, so not as big of a worry as up near the head of the bed.
Man if them thangs hit the ground they will not be on my bed, dont care how much cleaning of soles I do..........they still dirty, but thats just me

SupSupa.jpg
Good picture.

Actually randomly caught the raffle on Premier for the first in a while. Not expecting much. Though dudes hit from them from time to time, I haven't hit since 12.2019 and it was manual.

Never won a raffle from them.

Anyone get an invoice from premier for either dunks?
I entered the raffle for both
But right now I just got an invoice for the blue pair
Something about VIP chance

if you made it to enter in premier i think you will hit. 10 min window.

pissed i keep missing them.

Pink Pigs legit might be one of the nicest shoes to drop this year.
I drove to a local shop trying to be proactive and get there as the sun rose early months ago.
they didnt open until 12. they also didnt have the shoes.

1617133539006.png

I got 10.5 Grinches for currys, pink pigs, gulfs.

Back
Top Bottom