2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_5137.jpeg

jeremy scotts cousin or sumn haha

Do these currys look legit? :nerd:

I have only owned one pair of low dunk's before (long time ago) and they fit way tighter than these. I know Nike changes quality a lot but curious. Just seems off compared to my other ones shape and sizing wise

Attachments

• IMG_6265.jpg
    IMG_6265.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6268.jpg
    IMG_6268.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_6264.jpg
    IMG_6264.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
IMG_2196.jpg

court purples won from NJ. their latest Vans collab is pretty good too

Brick Cabs were fresh as hell...Wish I didn’t pass on them when I had the chance...

As for the Court Purples...I’m slowly realizing that they’re going to be an aftermarket purchase for me...Tired of how Nike SB is doing these Dunk drops...

Picked up the black/white from Foot Locker late shipment raffle. Glad to get them at retail because I was considering paying resale. Can never go wrong with a black and white Dunk in this colorblocking. These will get a lot of wear.
AE89F452-C0A0-4137-83F8-6D7FD9FFFF1A.jpeg

Leather is a downgrade from 2020 SPs. I don’t know why they changed the laces either.

On feet:
769CE419-8350-467E-A1C3-BCEB95D809DD.jpeg
Are they worth it?

can’t find curry’s anywhere near a reasonable price smh

there’s a seller on ebay with 0 feedback, 0 other listings, and stock pictures for 370, i wouldn’t buy from that type of seller but between eBay authentication and PayPal I guess I’d be protected...

1617311418391.png

Recent pick ups. Fourth pair of sea crystals and these are gonna be keepers. The pair I got last year was clean but TOO clean, didn't wanna mess em up. These have some dirty uppers but soles are in perfect condition so plenty of life left to beat up. Always liked twin peaks but after watching the show last year they got on the radar.

Anyone have a release date in the club 58

or they’re not releasing anywhere really?

Back
Top Bottom