2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

RIP
726BF6CB-833F-4AD1-846A-DB1D8FC6850D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hope you all have been well. Haven’t been on NT much lately. Finally caught a retail W on a dunk. Thanks, CCS.

6D6D7504-E463-4F0B-8336-C0D3995B1DA0.jpeg

Not sure if a lot of dunk lovers are also into cars, but the “Gulf” race cars were the inspiration for these sneakers. Pretty sure they chose # 58 because that kind of looks like SB.

2207B466-BB3A-424A-A82F-D89B09E92B12.jpeg
I am a Porsche maniac, the pink SB Dunks are even cooler, due to the 917 Pink Pig from Le Mans 1971. I am good friends with the German driver, his 80th birthday was pretty cool and pink pig themed 😃

I decided to pay resale for these after seeing my Wife’s pair. I made the right choice these are sick in person.
77D79604-3266-4E4E-9C23-B972E5F39871.jpeg
77D79604-3266-4E4E-9C23-B972E5F39871.jpeg
BE0DFA6A-C8A4-4151-A0AC-BB0BF9B7A24B.jpeg
29E7CF81-0A49-49C1-9401-EB21A3F56168.jpeg
41BDA0BE-D954-4A27-9AA1-81BB15AE3199.jpeg
Literally just placed my order for these on GOAT today Not only one of the best SBs to drop in recent memory, but one of the best shoes to drop this year so far. Fire pickup man.

Hey guys, I have a pair of VNDS Rayguns, and I know the leather didn't hold up super well through the years on most pairs. My pair has zero cracking, but the leather definitely feels a little waxy and just different than it did in 2005. Is this a sign they're destined to crack with wear? Assuming there's nothing I can do to prevent it if that's the case?

Last edited:
Gulfs are butter.
What.....greasy, melts in the sun and will
clog your arteries if consumed in excess? Seriously though I don’t get your analogy. I tried to butter a bread roll this morning from a block of pure butter that came straight from the fridge and it was so hard it tore my roll to shreds. So when you say your shoes are like butter, do you mean they are tough, not pliable and damaging to items softer than itself, or do you mean to compare them with something more like margarine, or a butter blend that is actually soft and easily spread? If so, please consider editing your post to read “Gulfs are margarine” or “Gulfs are butter blended with 30% canola oil, water, skim milk and emulsifiers, left at room temperature so it’s soft”.

Y’all think black/whites get a restock? I would love a second pair to keep on ice for later. That 340/350 after fees is wild to me, especially for just a regular ol’ black & white sneaker

What.....greasy, melts in the sun and will
clog your arteries if consumed in excess? Seriously though I don’t get your analogy. I tried to butter a bread roll this morning from a block of pure butter that came straight from the fridge and it was so hard it tore my roll to shreds. So when you say your shoes are like butter, do you mean they are tough, not pliable and damaging to items softer than itself, or do you mean to compare them with something more like margarine, or a butter blend that is actually soft and easily spread? If so, please consider editing your post to read “Gulfs are margarine” or “Gulfs are butter blended with 30% canola oil, water, skim milk and emulsifiers, left at room temperature so it’s soft”.
Im going to have to copy paste that on my notes

Back
Top Bottom